My Guide Website?
From Hoi An: Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride and Cooking Class640 Reviews
Experience everyday rural life in Vietnam on an eco-friendly tour from Hoi An. Visit a local market, explore a coconut palm forest by bamboo basket boat, and take part in a hands-on cooking class.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of the market in Hoi An
- Experience selling and bargaining at the food market like a local
- Explore the dense coconut palm forest by bamboo basket boat
- Take part in a hands-on cooking class in a rural setting
- Savour traditional Vietnamese dishes that you've made yourself
DescriptionSpend time in Vietnam's countryside on a morning or afternoon guided tour from Hoi An. Browse a local market before floating through a dense coconut palm forest on a traditional bamboo basket boat. Learn how to prepare Vietnamese food and savor your work during a cooking class. Meet your guide at the Godiva coffee shop before heading to explore a morning or afternoon market in Hoi An. Marvel at the seasonal fruits, noodles, herbs, vegetables, meat, and fish on display. Interact with the vendors and get some tips on how to bargain. Then, paddle through the water coconut palms aboard a bamboo basket boat for 40 minutes. Learn how to fish with a fishing net, listen to some folk songs and receive some handmade souvenirs made from coconut leaves. Learn how to cook Vietnamese food, such as Bánh cuốn (Vietnamese steamed rice rolls), Bánh Xèo (Hoian rice pancakes), Phở (pho noodles with beef), and Chè (sweet bean soup) as you prepare your own lunch or dinner.
IncludesGuide 40-minute bamboo boat ride Cooking class Bottle of water Transportation Insurance Lunch or dinner
- Food ingredients can be adapted depending on whether you are vegan, vegetarian, prefer gluten-free or have allergies