From Hoi An: Market Tour, Basket Boat Ride and Cooking Class282 Reviews
Experience everyday rural life in Vietnam on an eco tour from Hoi An. Visit a local market, cruise down the Thu Bon River and take part in a hands-on cooking class.
- Experience the hustle and bustle of the morning market in Hoi An
- Cruise down the Thu Bon River
- Explore the dense coconut palm forest by bamboo basket boat
- Take part in a hands-on cooking class in a rural setting
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, visit a morning market in Hoi An and marvel at the seasonal fruits, noodles, herbs, vegetables, meat and fish on display. Interact with the vendors and get some tips on how to bargain. Cruise down the Thu Bon River and get up close to the traditional fishing nets and boats. Then, paddle through the water coconut palms aboard a bamboo basket boat. Learn how to fish with a fishing net, listen to some folk songs and receive some handmade souvenirs made from coconut leaves. Learn how to cook Vietnamese food, such as spring rolls, papaya salad and pork in clay pots as you prepare your own lunch or dinner.
IncludesPick-up at the hotel Bottle of water Transportation Insurance Lunch or dinner Extra drinks Tips
- Food ingredients can be adapted depending on whether you are vegan, vegetarian, prefer gluten-free or have allergies
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability