My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Halong Bay Day Trip with Lunch and Transfers73 Reviews
Explore Halong Bay on a day trip from Hanoi. Take in the incredible scenery, see the highlights of the area like Titop Island and Sung Sot Cave, take a swim, and try out kayaking or bamboo boating.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sapa Trekking Tour with Limousine Transfer
- Phu Quoc Trip 3: 3 Islands Full-Day Snorkeling Tour
- From Hanoi: Tam Coc, Hoa Lu & Mua Caves Full-Day Trip
- Da Nang: Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, and Am Phu Cave Tour
- Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise
- Feel a sense of wonder as you explore the vast and beautiful Halong Bay
- Discover the immense Sung Sot Cave and admire stalactites and stalagmites
- Take a swim or enjoy some sunbathing on the picturesque beach at Titop Island
- Try kayaking or bamboo boating and visit a lagoon surrounded by mountains
- Sit back and relax with convenient roundtrip transportation from Hanoi
DescriptionDiscover Halong Bay on this day trip that will take you to some of the area's highlights including Titop Island and Sung Sot Cave. Enjoy the iconic scenery of the area and a Vietnamese lunch with roundtrip transportation from Hanoi included. Begin with pickup from your hotel in Hanoi's old quarter and head to Halong Bay. Learn more about Vietnam with an introduction from your tour guide on the way. Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor and set off on a cruise. Enjoy a Vietnamese lunch while cruising among the islands and taking in the scenery. In the center of Halong Bay, you'll pay a visit to Sung Sot Cave, the most beautiful and largest cave in the area with thousands of colorful stalactites and stalagmites inside. If you do not wish to visit the cave, you can enjoy some sunbathing on the deck of the boat. Return from Sung Sot Cave and get ready for some kayaking or bamboo boating with a visit to a small lagoon surrounded by mountains. Continue to Titop Island where you can walk up to the top and take in views of the whole bay. Head down to the beach for some swimming in the clear waters or sunbathing on the beach. Return to the boat and cruise back toward Tuan Chau Harbor. Enjoy the sunset and some Vietnamese tea along the way. Once you get back, disembark and take the bus ride back to Hanoi with a short break on the way.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide during the trip Pickup and drop-off from Hanoi Old Quarter in an air-conditioned bus Water on the bus Lunch Cave visit Hiking on Titop Island Swimming stop at Titop Beach Kayaking or bamboo boat ride Sunset tea with cake and fruit All entry fees
- Personal travel documents such as visas are solely the responsibility of travelers