My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Sapa Trekking Trip with Homestay & Meals15 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Sapa and the quaint village surrounding it on this overnight trip from Hanoi. Connect with community as you cook together with your host and stay overnight at a local home.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience how locals live in authentic way by staying overnight in a local home
- Enjoy a farm to table experience as you gather vegetables to cook for dinner
- Admire the lush beauty of terraced farmland and see a waterfall on your hike
- Pick between farming with locals or taking a second hike to a bamboo forest
- Spend free time exploring the village of Sapa or shopping at the market
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Trek to Lao Chai - Ta Van village (Meal: L,D ) 06:00 - 06:45am: You will be picked up at your accommodation in Hanoi's Old Town in a shuttle bus and transfer to an air-conditioned sleeper bus. Depending on your hotel's location in Hanoi Old Quarter, the pick-up time will be from 6:00-6:45am. We will confirm again for more exact pick-up time via email or WhatsApp after receiving your booking. Relax on the scenic drive to the town of Sapa. Stop along the way to stretch your legs and take in the stunning natural landscapes. 12:30 - 13:00: Upon arrival in the bus office in Sapa town, your local tourguide will meet you and going to the local restaurant for Lunch. Begin a 12-kilometer guided hike through terraced rice fields, corn fields, and potato fields. Pass through the charming rural villages of Ylinh Ho, Lao Chai, and Ta Van. Savor some Vietnamese food for lunch. Meet some of the local H'Mong people and find out about their customs and daily life. Have time to take a break at a breathtaking waterfall along the way. Reach your local guide's house and be welcomed like a member of the family. Pick vegetables from the garden and cook dinner with your host while sharing stories. Soak up the evening atmosphere and learn more about the local culture before staying overnight at the house. Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village – Sapa – Hanoi (Meals: B, L) Start the day early by cooking breakfast with your host. Pick between hiking to further villages and a bamboo forest, or going to your host family's field where you can try harvesting, planting, or caring for plants. After Lunch at the local restaurant, get back to Sapa town by shuttle bus. You still have the free time to visit local market in Sapa town, and discover Sapa town by your own before come back to Hanoi. 15:00: Get on the sleeper bus and come back Hanoi city. 21:30: Arrive Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi's Old Quarter 1 dinner, 2 lunches, and 1 breakfast Air-conditioned sleeper bus transportation Local guide Entrance fee 2 guided hikes Homestay accommodation Cooking with host
- Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travelers.