From Hanoi: 2-Day & 1 Night Halong Bay Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the limestone karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay with different amazing shapes: Dog, Head, Duck, Swan and Fighting Cock
- Enjoy kayaking in emerald water or bamboo boat at Luon Cave area
- Impress yourself with a spectacular view of the whole bay from Titop Island
- Visit Surprise Cave – the largest one of Ha Long Bay
- Participate in a short cooking class where you can make Vietnam spring roll
- Feast on fresh seafood and overnight on 4-star cruise
- Enjoy a fiery sunrise/ sunset in the bay
DescriptionExperience the stunning landscapes of Ha Long Bay aboard a 4-star junk boat. Get the chance to learn how to make authentic Vietnamese spring rolls and go on a night squid fishing tour. Visit some of the limestone karst islands and marvel at the rock formations of the caves. Day 1: Hanoi – Halong – Overnight on-board At 07:40 to 08:30, you will be picked up from your hotel and depart to Ha Long Bay. The bus journey will take around 3.5-hours. Stop en route around 30 minutes at a rest stop. Climb aboard at Tuan Chau International Marina and get a refreshing welcome drink as you check into your cabin. Then, cruise amongst the limestone rocks of Ha Long Bay and feast on fresh local seafood. Sail to islets such as 'Dog Head' and 'Swan' and pass the floating village of Ba Hang. Then, explore Luon Cave by bamboo boat and get some time to swim at Ti Top Island. Watch the sunset from the sun deck of the boat before dropping anchor for the night. Go on a night squid fishing adventure after dinner, or just relax in the bar. Day 2: Halong - Hanoi Wake to stunning views of Ha Long Bay and take a guided tour of the stalactites and stalagmites of Surprise Cave. Pass the islands of 'Fighting Cock,' 'Incense Burner' and 'Stone Dogs' on the way back to the harbor. Watch a demonstration on how to make spring rolls and enjoy lunch before your arrival. Board the bus for the return journey to Hanoi, with estimated hotel drop off at around 4:00 PM.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide All entrance fees Bamboo boat trip or kayaking Demonstration on how to make spring rolls Drinking water in the cabin (2 bottles) Meals as indicated Hotel pick-up and drop off Single traveler supplement fee ($40 per night) Drinks at the bar Personal expenses Taxes Surcharge for Gala dinner on 24 Dec or 31 Dec: US$ 25/ person Surcharge for travel stay during Lunar New Year: US$ 10/ person/ night. (04-07 Feb 2019, 24-27 Jan 2020).
- Bring your original passport for registration
- Notice to supplier by email or tour guide on travel date your food requirement if you are a vegetarian on diet or allergic to some kinds of food
- Have light luggage for 1 or 2 nights. However, in case that you will not come back to Hanoi any longer, you could bring all your luggage
- Bring your camera and phone (keeping them dry yourself)
- Have shorts/ light clothes for climbing, visiting the cave, kayaking and swimming
- Contact tour tour guide for any assistance when you are on the tour
- Towels, shampoo, toothpaste & brush, comb, toilet paper in the bathroom and towels for your swimming will be provided
- Free Wi-Fi will be offered but the connection in the bay is sometimes not good
- A surcharge of $40 USD will be required to be paid in cash if you need 1 private cabin for you only (solo traveler)
- In case of any cancellation due to bad weather or other tour operation, you should directly contact GetYourGuide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............