Ho Chi Minh City: Private Street Food Evening Walking Tour97 Reviews
Enjoy a feast for all your senses on a private walking tour of the night markets of Ho Chi Minh City and learn more about the world's most exciting food culture!
- Learn how to make rice pancakes
- Savour a menu of 9 mouth-watering dishes and unlimited drinks at famous food stalls
- Walk through the back alleys and hidden streets
- Immerse yourself in local nightlife, and discover the paradise of food in District 3 and 10
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in selected areas of Ho Chi Minh City, and then head by taxi to a local district which is known as a street food paradise to taste authentic banh xeo and banh khot (rice pancakes) away from the tourist crowds. Stroll along a street known for its barbecue seafood vendors and head to a local-favorite restaurant to taste the best bo la lot' (beef in wild betel leaves). Sample a tasty Bot Chien, pan-fried rice cakes with egg and spring onions which is cooked by a local chef with over 25 years experience, and then quench your thirst with a sugar cane juice mixed with a little orange. Continue your food adventure with an authentic banh mi (sandwich) and experience the perfect fusion of 4 delicious flavors with one bite! Walk into the old apartments of Nguyen Thien Thuat, where you can join the locals and try the best barbecue seafood or meat with some local beer and homemade Vietnamese rice wine. Cap off your Saigon street food tour at the night flower market by enjoying an amazing dessert which is coconut ice cream, avocado ice cream or grilled bananas with coconut milk. Your street food guide will take a taxi to go with you get back to your accommodation.
IncludesPrivate tour Complimentary pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City in districts 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10. If you stay outside of these districts, local guides will meet you at Saigon Opera House Transportation by taxi English-speaking street food guide All food and drinks during the tour Pictures from your tour Rain poncho Accident insurance Hand sanitizer Items of a personal nature
- It is recommended that you leave your handbag, passport and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- A camera is always encouraged, but please take extra care
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. A t-shirt and shorts of light pants are suitable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability