My Guide Website?
Private Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta: Full-Day Guided Tour149 Reviews
This full-day private tour has it all: a flexible format, a professional guide, VIP transport and even lunch included. You will experience Vietnam's wartime history as well as modern day life in the agricultural region at the mouth of the Mekong River.
- Explore the web of underground tunnels dug by Vietnamese resistance fighters at Cu Chi
- Take a cruise along the upper Mekong River
- Experience life in the Mekong delta and visit its fruit orchards and coconut groves
- Take a rowing boat trip on the small waterways
- Visit the native bee keeping farm and enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruit, fresh coconut candy and southern Vietnamese folk music
- Have an optional gun shooting experience on the Cu Chi shooting range. Experience small or large calibre guns, hand guns, rifles or machine guns
- Escape the usual tourist crowds and take a rowing boat trip on the small coconut waterways of the Mekong Delta
DescriptionWe’ll pick you up at your Ho Chi Minh City hotel in the early morning, and you’ll travel with your English-speaking guide to the Cu Chi tunnels. The drive is around 60 km. At Cu Chi you’ll be shown a documentary film about the tunnels and learn how the locals made bamboo traps, rice-paper and rice-wine. You’ll then have the opportunity to explore the web of underground tunnels dug by Vietnamese resistance fighters. After exploring the tunnels, we’ll drive to My Tho. This is one of the provinces that comprise the Mekong Delta area. We’ll cruise by boat along the upper Mekong through a region with islands named after 4 animals that appear in Buddhist writings – Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Turtle. On this part of the tour you’ll observe some of the activities of regional Vietnamese daily life and appreciate how life here depends on the River. We’ll then take you on a trip by rowboat along the small waterways. You’ll see the agricultural richness of the delta region in its fruit orchards, coconut groves and bee-keeping farms. We’ll stop so you can enjoy honey tea, seasonal fruit, fresh coconut candy and southern Vietnamese folk music. At the end of our tour we’ll drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and drop you off at your hotel at around 18:00.
IncludesTransport Tour program as described English-speaking guide All entrance fees Boat trip Snack and lunch Reasonable supply of bottled water Optional activity costs Personal expenses Tips and gratuities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now