My Guide Website?
Nha Trang: Half-Day Trip to Ba Ho Waterfall41 Reviews
Take a day trip to Ba Ho Waterfalls from Nha Trang. Trek up to the 3 waterfalls, refresh in the cool water, and enjoy a relaxing fish massage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of Ba Ho Waterfalls from a tour from Nha Trang
- Hike toward the top of the mountain and marvel at the scenic views
- Take a refreshing swim in the blue waters and look for local fish and wildlife
- Savor delicious Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation, head approximately 25 kilometers north to the Ba Ho Waterfalls. Ba Ho means “Three Pools” in Vietnamese, and the iconic waterfalls consist of 3 clear, refreshing pools with their respective waterfalls. Trek up to the top of the local mountain and take in the views of the surroundings. Feel the exhilaration of jumping into the pools from the surrounding cliffs. Swim in the cooling water and look out for local fish and wildlife. Stop for lunch and enjoy some delicious Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant.
IncludesExperienced English-speaking tour guide Pickup and drop-off from Nha Trang city center All entrance fees Lunch Water
- This tour is suitable for non swimmers. Lifevest provided upon request.