My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Morning Countryside Tour by Bike72 Reviews
Explore the Hoi An known only to locals comprised of village scenes, family farms, fishing ports, local food, religious traditions, family life and friendly residents waiting to be discovered. Experience this half-day tour great for all ages and families.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dalat: Countryside Tour with Silk Village & Elephant Falls
- From Sapa: Waterfalls, Trekking and Tribal Villages Tour
- Hoi An: Private Transfer from/to Da Nang Airport
- Ho Chi Minh: Private Can Gio Mangrove Forest Day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- Bike alleyways of Hoi An and ride to one of Hoi An's most beautiful villages
- Cycle through the stunning countryside comprised of family farms, fishing ports and local food
- Enjoy Sample tasty fresh local foods such as Banh Beo and rice wine
- Stay hydrated with refreshing drinking water snacks to keep your energy
- Expert English-speaking tour guide will accompany you throughout the adventure
DescriptionMorning is the ideal time to explore the hidden passageways and winding alleys of Hoi An. Meet at the local tour provider's shop at #21 Hai Ba Trung Street. Walk 20 meters up the small alleyway and you’ll see it on your left behind the green gates. Your guide will fit your bike, give a safety briefing and provide an overview of the tour. Have the chance to photograph the iconic Japanese Bridge in the historic district. Crossing the canal bridge first near the night market, continue to the new metal bike bridge connecting Hoi An proper and its southern villages of Quang Nam Province. Not far from the bridge, visit a local family making Banh Beo using the traditional method. These small, savory rice flour bowls are a common breakfast staple in the countryside. Continue riding to one of Hoi An's most beautiful villages, stopping at a family home to learn about the tradition of family chapels. Your host is nearly 90-years-old and vividly remembers his experiences during the American War. Pedal past rice fields and vegetable farms along small canals and waterways towards a wooden boat building site. Fishing is still the lifeblood of the province and the construction of these ships is quite amazing to witness and photograph. If the timing is right, you'll also see families gathering to clean fishing nets between journeys at sea. The roads narrow again to concrete paths and your final stops will include a traditional mat weaving shop and a family distillery, where rice wine has been produced in the same manner for generations. Of course, samples for a tasting will be provided. A short ride from here, you will board a local ferry for a trip back to town. Have your cameras ready for great views of the Hoi An waterfront. Once dockside, it's a short 5 minute ride through alleyways back to the local tour provider's shop, total 20 Kilometers for this tour.
IncludesEnglish-speaking, professional, local tour guides Top quality GT bikes Bike sizes for all ages, including kids Helmet Coffee or tea Fresh fruit Cold water in refillable bottles all during the tour All fees and tours
- Please kindly mention Height in each person in order for us to arrange the right-side bike for you
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- The group size ranges from one to 10 guests
- Discounts for children age 12 and under with kids bikes are available
- This tour operates 7 days a week