My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Vung Tau Beach Full-Day Trip with Lunch226 Reviews
Spend time swimming and relaxing on Vung Tau Beach on this full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. Savor a local Vietnamese lunch, and discover the Jesus Christ Statue and Whale Temple in the afternoon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Swim and relax at Thuy Van Beach
- Experience the sacred ambiance of Whale Temple and the religious life of local f
- Visit and climb inside the Jesus Christ Statue
Description07:30 am, pick you up from the hotel and depart for Vung Tau. 09:00 am, on arrival at Vung Tau and leisure time at Thuy Van beach (Back beach) - one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam with the shore runs for almost 10km, full of fine sands and white waves. Authentic Vietnamese lunch is served at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Jesus Christ Statue, Thang Tam Temple (Whale Temple), Bach Dinh (a.k.a. Villa Blanche in French or White Palace in English), and Cape Nghinh Phong. Taking a short break. Back to Ho Chi Minh City around 18:00pm. End trip.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus or van English-speaking guide Entrance fee Lunch at a local restaurant Mineral water (1 bottle per person) Pickup and drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City (excluding Đa Kao Ward and Tan Dinh Ward, District 1)
- • This tour is not available for the handicapped and customers with heart problems • Please note that the supplier is not responsible for delays to the tour itinerary caused by traffic