My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Small-Group Street Food Walking Tour522 Reviews
Take a walk through Hanoi’s old quarter with a local guide and discover the city's exotic flavors. Sample fruit, street food, and local favorites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an evening tour of Hanoi's food hotspots
- Take a guided walk through the historic and lively old quarter
- Sample traditional Vietnamese cuisine and delicacies
DescriptionTake a walk through Hanoi's old quarter on a tour with a local guide. Learn about the traditions of Vietnam’s food culture while tasting local specialties like Vietnamese sandwiches, traditional desserts, and the iconic egg coffee. First, stop at a local restaurant to try a combination of spring rolls, Pho rolls, pillow cake, shrimp cake, sweet donuts, or deep-fried fermented pork, served with a dish of raw vegetables and fish sauce. Next, continue the walk to try Vietnam's signature dish known as pho, a soup consisting of broth, noodles, herbs, and meat. Taste test a specialty pho mixed with a special sauce. The soup can definitely bring you a whole new outlook on taste. Visit a restaurant to taste bánh mi (Vietnamese sandwich) with its signature pate filling. And you can’t miss out on the traditional dessert chè (any variety of sweet beverages or pudding), which can vary depending on the season. Last but not least, try the infamous egg coffee. This is a must-try when you come to Vietnam. Finish your tour having discovered the taste of about five different dishes of Vietnam.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in the old quarter (if option is selected) English-speaking tour guide Street food tasting 1 Beer or 1 coffee
- Special menus for vegetarians or those with food allergies are available on request The dishes may change according to the tour guide, the weather, or the places visited, but tours will usually include a total of five dishes to taste
- The departure time is flexible
- A surcharge of 20 percent applies during the Lunar New Year holiday and other special occasions. Detailed information will be sent to you by email after booking