My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Small-Group Street Food Walking Tour277 Reviews
Take a walk through Hanoi’s old quarter with a local guide and discover the city's exotic flavors. Sample fruit, street food, and local favorites.
- Enjoy an evening tour of Hanoi's food hotspots
- Take a guided walk through the historic and lively old quarter
- Sample traditional Vietnamese cuisine and delicacies
DescriptionTake a 3-hour guided walk through Hanoi's old quarter with a local guide. Get an insight into the traditions of Vietnam’s food culture. Stop at a local restaurant to try banh cuon (filled rice noodles) and watch as skilled chefs demonstrate how this tasty dish is created. Next, enjoy pho (noodle soup), which is Vietnam’s most famous dish. Try both the beef and chicken versions. Other food specialties you’ll sample include crab rolls, pillow cakes, fried rice balls, and fresh rolls – served with a dish of raw vegetables and a special sauce. Visit a hidden street food restaurant to taste banh my (a Vietnamese sandwich) and the famous Vietnamese egg coffee.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in the old quarter (if option is selected) English-speaking tour guide Street food tasting 1 Beer or 1 coffee
- Special menus for vegetarians or those with food allergies are available on request
- The departure time is flexible. Please send an email to the local operator with the time you'd like to take the tour
- A surcharge of 20 per cent applies during the Lunar New Year holiday and other special occasions. Detailed information will be sent to you by email after booking