My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Guided Half-Day City Highlights Tour with Transfers116 Reviews
Experience Hanoi's local culture while seeing the city's highlights and mingling with locals on this half-day tour by van. Choose from either the morning or afternoon departure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sapa Trekking Tour with Limousine Transfer
- Phu Quoc Trip 3: 3 Islands Full-Day Snorkeling Tour
- From Hanoi: Tam Coc, Hoa Lu & Mua Caves Full-Day Trip
- Da Nang: Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, and Am Phu Cave Tour
- Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise
- Visit the sacred site of Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and the One Pillar Pagoda
- Be guided around the mausoleum grounds learning about the history of the revolution
- Visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam
- Enjoy a cup of coffee while relaxing in a local Cafe in the Old Quarter
- Visit the Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hanoi which is more than 1,500 years old
DescriptionExplore Hanoi and see its highlights on a morning or afternoon city tour by van. See the Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Complex, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and more. Begin your tour at St. Joseph's Cathedral to learn about religion in Vietnam. The church was one of the first structures built by the French colonial government in Indochina when it opened in December 1886. Then head to the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam built in the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. Make your way to the Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi, before concluding your tour at St. Joseph's Cathedral to learn about religion in Vietnam. Continue the visit with Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi and then head to Ho Chi Minh Complex, an important place for the Vietnamese. The complex is a traffic-free area full of botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas. Stop outside Ba Dinh Square and take a look outside the mausoleum, then continue to explore the One Pillar Pagoda. Next we pass by Hanoi Opera House. It was erected by the French colonial administration between 1901 and 1911. Let our guide help you capture this memory with some amazing photos. Our last destination is Cafe Minh, a local coffee places with the extraodinary egg coffee. Have a sip of the hot egg coffee while watching the Old Quarter and then head back to your hotel.
IncludesGuide Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the Old Quarter area) Entrance and sightseeing fees (Temple of Literature, Ba Dinh Square and outside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Tran Quoc Pagoda, outside St. Joseph's Cathedral, outside Opera House) All taxes and services 1 drink per person
- This trip includes visits to temples/pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, travelers wearing shorts and miniskirts will not be allowed to enter
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays, and for at least 2 months (June 15-August 15) for annual maintenance but you can still take pictures of the Mausoleum and walk around the area
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions