My Guide Website?
Hanoi: City Sightseeing Motorbike Tour43 Reviews
See the sights of Hanoi by motorbike with a local driver/guide. Visit the Temple of Literature, enjoy lunch at a local place, and more.
- Explore downtown Hanoi on a motorbike tour with a personal driver/guide
- Visit the Temple of Literature, dating from the 10th century
- Stop to taste typical local foods en route
DescriptionHead off on a motorbike tour to discover Hanoi like a real local. Hop on the back on the motorbike and let your driver/guide show you the main sights of the bustling city. Stop at main landmarks like the historic Opera House, dating back to the 10th century. Built during the Ly Dynasty, it is a true historic landmark in Hanoi. After that stop at the St.Joseph Cathedral, head off to Long Bien Brigde- the oldest, rustiest bridge built by the French in Hanoi. Next stop is to Ba Dinh district with the Tran Quoc pagoda located right near the West lake which is the biggest fresh water lake in Hanoi. You'll be overwhelm with the spectacular view. Stop at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum- the last resting place of president Ho Chi Minh and One Pillar Pagoda. We can't miss out on the Temple of Literature too. Take a short walk on the campus of Vietnam’s first university. Final stop is the train street. You can stop by a coffee place and try out on our infamous egg coffee, zoom through the streets in style before tucking into a delicious local meal.
IncludesMotorbike and high-quality helmet Hotel pickup and drop-off English tour guide/driver Entrance fee to the Temple of Literature 1 drink per person 1 meal
- The tour duration is four hours
- The departure time is usually 8:00 AM but is flexible
- Long-sleeved tops and long skirts or trousers are required to enter the mausoleum and temple
- During the Lunar New Year there is a 20 percent surcharge (you will be sent an email with detailed information)
- Gratuities for your guide are not included in the price of this tour