My Guide Website?
Hanoi: City Sightseeing Motorbike Tour65 Reviews
See the sights of Hanoi by motorbike with a local driver/guide. Visit the Temple of Literature, enjoy lunch at a local place, and more.
- Explore downtown Hanoi on a motorbike tour with a personal driver/guide
- Visit the Temple of Literature, dating from the 10th century
- Stop to taste typical local foods en route
DescriptionHead off on a motorbike tour to discover Hanoi like a real local. Hop on the back of the motorbike and let your driver/guide show you the main sights of the bustling city. Begin your tour and stop at landmarks like the historic Opera House, dating back to the 10th century. Move on to the St Joseph Cathedral and continue to Long Bien Brigde, the oldest, rustiest bridge built by the French in Hanoi. Arrive at the Ba Dinh district, with the Tran Quoc pagoda located right near the West Lake, the biggest freshwater lake in Hanoi. Be overwhelmed by spectacular views, then stop at Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the last resting place of President Ho Chi Minh, and see One Pillar Pagoda. Explore the Temple of Literature and take a short walk on the campus of Vietnam’s first university. Finally, stop by a coffee place and try out Hanoi's infamous egg coffee or simply zoom through the streets in style before tucking into a delicious local meal.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide/driver Motorbike High-quality helmet Temple of Literature entrance fee 1 meal 1 drink
- The tour duration is four hours
- The departure time is usually 8:00 AM but is flexible
- Long-sleeved tops and long skirts or trousers are required to enter the mausoleum and temple
- During the Lunar New Year there is a 20 percent surcharge (you will be sent an email with detailed information)
- Gratuities for your guide are not included in the price of this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,269,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today