My Guide Website?
Hands-On Vietnamese Cooking Lesson in Small Group44 Reviews
Spend three hours with a talented local chef to cook a 3 course meal by yourself, following the steps of the instructions given and using only natural ingredients. Explore Vietnamese cuisine with us!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience a true hands-on cooking class, creating and tasting a 3 courses meal
- Learn about traditional Vietnemese cooking and ingredients
- Take home digital recipes
DescriptionExperience a warm atmosphere with an intimate group, following step by step the chef's example and instructions. You will cook together with the other participants, but everyone has their own material and ingredients for a better understanding of the cooking techniques and a hands-on learning for all. Discover Vietnamese kitchenware used for cooking and enjoy creating a tasty four-course meal, which you will savor once it is done. Take home a folder of recipes to continue your Vietnamese cooking lessons in the future. You will use only natural ingredients and herbs. The menu can be adapted to vegetarians or to people with food allergies, just make a note during your booking.
IncludesCooking class from 10 am till 1pm and meal of three dishes Water and iced tea Digital recipes
- Please specify any food allergies or vegetarian/vegan requests