My Guide Website?
Ha Long: City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour2 Reviews
Discover Ha Long on this hop-on hop-off bus tour, taking in all the best sights this beautiful Vietnamese city has to offer. Sit back, relax and enjoy the informative multilingual audio commentary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Enjoy the informative multilingual audio commentary
- Both mobile and printed paper vouchers are accepted on this tour
- Explore Sun World Halong Complex - a modern amusement park
- Ha Long Market - Featuring vendors selling handmade crafts and fresh seafood
- Ha Long Flower Park - explore this gardener's paradise full of colourful blooms
DescriptionExplore everything Ha Long has to offer onboard an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. With 24 and 48-hour tickets available, you'll be able to plan your trip ensuring you make the most of the sights and attractions that interest you the most. Visit Ha Long Market, Quang Ninh Museum and Ha Long Flower Park to name a few. There's so much to see and do in Ha Long. Why not visit the Sun World Halong Complex, a modern amusement park that boasts a variety of activities and attractions, from Vietnamese water puppet shows to thrilling roller coasters. Boasting a Ferris Wheel that stands at a whopping 215m above sea level, you can enjoy views of the stunning bay below. If you are looking to experience Vietnamese culture, the bus will take you directly to the bustling Ha Long Market. Here you'll find vendors selling everything from handmade crafts to fresh seafood. Try some delicious street food including Ha Long's speciality, Cha Muc which is mouth-watering fried squid cakes with sticky rice. Hop-off at Ha Long Flower Park, a gardener's paradise with countless colourful blooms. It's the perfect place to relax, take a walk and enjoy life's simple pleasures. With the City Sightseeing bus, you'll be able to discover all of this and much more, so what are you waiting for? Book your 24 or 48-hour bus ticket and start exploring Ha Long! Bus Stops: 1) Terminal 2) Ha Long Market 3) BWP Sapphire Hotel Ha Long 4) Vincom Ha Long 5) Royal Lotus Hotel 6) Quang Ninh Museum 7) Vinpearl Ha Long - Terminal 8) Beach 9) Exhibition of Planning and Expo Center 10) Ha Long Flower Park 11) Tuan Chau Harbord
Includes24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour Stops near the major sights Audio guide in 8 languages
- First tour departs from Stop 1 at 8am
- Last tour departs from Stop 1 at 3:30pm
- Frequency of the buses is every 90 minutes
- Tour duration - 120 minutes
- Mobile and printed paper vouchers are both accepted on this tour and can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route
- Vouchers can be used any day within 12 months of the travel date selected at check-out
- Audio guide languages: English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese