My Guide Website?
Ha Long Bay: Luxury Cruise 2-Day With All Activities & Guide
Enjoy a 2-Day cruise to the less touristy area of Halong Bay. Get a true experience and head deep into natural wonders with various interesting activities like kayaking, swimming, and more.
- Visit the most highlight destinations of Halong Bay
- New and unique itinerary with the most balance of: activities, relaxing
- Go Kayaking & Swimming one the most beautiful beach on the Bay
- Relaxing overnight on the quietest area of Ha Long Bay, squid fishing.
- Visit Surprising Cave, Kayaking Luon Cave, Trekking Titop Island, Swimming.
DescriptionDAY 1: Ha Noi – Halong (L/D) 08:30 – 09:00Pick you up at hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Halong, it takes 2.30 - 3 hours ( for who book our transfer service) 11:45Ready at Check-in Lounge 12:00 Boarding time, check in your cabin. Followed by activities such as: boarding the Cruise for departure, Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager. 13:30Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets. 15:30Kayaking around Luon Cave, visit Titop Island. Free choice of activities such as sunbathing, swimming and conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon. 18:00 Happy Hour. Buy 2 beverage get 1 for free 19.00Cooking Class. Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes 19:30Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set menu dinner is served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods 21:00Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar Overnight on Cruises DAY 2: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (B/L) 06:15 Tai Chi class on the Sun-Deck 07:15Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board 07:45 Arrive at the Surprising cave, the biggest cave in Ha Long Bay with 10,000 square meters, when you visit the cave like our Vietnamese house with three chambers as lobby, dining room and bedroom with most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. We will tour the cave for about 60 minutes. 09:00 Upon return to the boat you will have time to freshen up and finish packing. When checking out please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins. 09.40 Brunch is served. After brunch, Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier. 10:45 Disembark at Halong International harbour 12:00 Bus pick-up and transfer back to Hanoi 15:00 The end trip at Hanoi Old Quarter
IncludesWelcome drinks with warm/cold tissues Entrance fees and sightseeing fees Accommodation in a JUNIOR SUITE air-conditioned ensuite cabin & Private balcony with ocean view In house English-speaking guide All meals • Fresh flowers throughout the ship All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions Free cancellation and full refund Please note, pick-up and drop-off services in Hanoi old quarter apply to customers who book shuttle bus transfer only The cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice depending on the weather and operating conditions The onboard menu included Vietnamese specialties and some international cuisines If cruise overbooked, we will offer other cruise same class or free upgrade higher class There will be an extra charge in peak season at $15/per person from Oct 1 to April 30
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫4,200,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today