My Guide Website?
Ha Long Bay: Luxury Cruise 2-Day With All Activities & Guide
Enjoy a 2-Day cruise to the less touristy area of Hanoi Bay. Get a true experience and head deep into natural wonders with various interesting activities like kayaking, swimming, and more.
- Visit Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha bay in the same journey
- New and unique itinerary with the most balance of: activities, relaxing
- Go Kayaking & Swimming one the most beautiful beach on the Bay
- Relaxing overnight on the quietest area of Lan Ha Bay.
- Visiting in Tra Bau small fishing village, Massage and Spa on request
DescriptionDAY 1: Ha Noi – Halong - Lan Ha Bay (L/D) 8.30- 9.00: Pick-up time Pick-up time For those who book our transfer service, you will be picked up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Moving through the expressway and shortly arrive at Tuan Chau Wharf in 2,5 hours.If transfer from Hanoi is not required, we will see you at guest station at #07 Block , Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau island. 11.30 – 12.00 : Arrive in guest station #07 Block . From here, you will transfer by speed boat to cruise 12.30: Checkin cruise. You will be served a welcome drink and provided with a cold towel. This will be followed by a cruise briefing where you will also be given safety instructions before checking in to your cabin. We will set sail and you will have lunch in luxury restaurant while enjoying the beauty of the canals on our way to Halong Bay. 15:30: We arrive at Dark cave & Bright cave , where you can do kayaking or bamboo boat . 17:30: Return to cruise, where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and just relax in the seasonal swimming pool , enjoy a complimentary sunset party and Enjoy our Happy Hour Deal in all bars on cruise. 18:00 On board, you may join a traditional cooking class presented by our crew. You can also enjoy the massage service which is available onboard. (Please book directly with the Cruise Manager on the boat). Especially, the cruises have fitness centers onboard which positioned on high deck with panoramic views and they are always free to use. Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight 19:00: A great dining experience awaits you. 20:45-0:00: After finishing dinner, you can enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck, relax with romantic ballad music, enjoy drinks from the bar try your luck at squid fishing, watch a movie, enjoy Spa treatment, relax in your room. Overnight on board. DAY 2: Lan Ha bay -Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (B/L) 6:15: Wake up early to start your perfect day with Tai Chi class or watch the sunrise on the top deck or you can choose Gym as a great place to get an unspoiled view of a sunrise 7:30: Light breakfast is served. in the restaurant. 8:30 : Visit TraBau fishing village . Just 1 hours you can have enjoyable sightseing and activities of fisher man in the araculture Oysters 10:00: Return the boat and check out the cabin. Then have brunch in restaurant while the boat sails back to pier. We settle the bill at the end of trip. 11:30: Disembark the boat and return to port. 12.15:If transfer to Hanoi Hanoi is not required, say goodbye to Halong. If transfer to Hanoi is required, starts returning to Hanoi with the tour guide 15:00: Arrive at Hanoi. End of the trip
IncludesWelcome drinks with warm/cold tissues Entrance fees and sightseeing fees Accommodation in a JUNIOR SUITE air-conditioned ensuite cabin & Private balcony with ocean view In house English-speaking guide All meals • Fresh flowers throughout the ship Teabreak in sunset bar All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions Free cancellation and full refund Please note, pick-up and drop-off services in Hanoi old quarter apply to customers who book shuttle bus transfer only The cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice depending on the weather and operating conditions The onboard menu included Vietnamese specialties and some international cuisines If cruise overbooked, we will offer other cruise same class or free upgrade higher class There will be an extra charge in peak season at $15/per person from Oct 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023