My Guide Website?
From Ho Chi Minh To Mui Ne Best Day Trip | Sunset Tour18 Reviews
Book Now the most memorable trip! With our friendly Tour guide and Jeep driver. enjoy taken picture at the white sand dunes, have fun riding on ATV or JEEP, red sand dunes for an exquisite sunset.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience riding the quad bike at the white sand dunes or sand sliding down
- Enjoying a stunning sunset view at the red sand dunes
- Experience with the Jeep on a beautiful beach road and fishing village
- Visiting Fairy stream (Suoi Tien) You’ll be wading in ankle-deep cold water
- Experience unforgettable Mui Ne attractions with Johnny Tours local guide team
DescriptionOne of the best day trips out of Ho Chi Minh City is Mui Ne, Let's have a great tour with a comfortable sleeper bus roundtrip,2 hours 45 minutes good rest to reach Mui Ne. Departing from District 1, your itinerary will be a fun one— a “fairy stream,” a traditional local fishing village, enjoy taken picture at the white sand dunes, have fun riding on ATV or JEEP, lotus lakes and red sand dunes for an exquisite sunset. Let's us give you the most memorable trip! With our friendly Tour guide and Jeep driver. From Ho Chi Minh To Mui Ne Day Trip | Sunset Tours Tour Highlights Mui Ne Fairy Stream Mui Ne Fishing Village White Sand Dunes stop at the beautiful beach check point Red Sand Dunes enjoy the sunset Pick Up & Drop Off Point: 229 Pham Ngu Lao Street, Dictrict 1 Ho Chi Minh Duration : One Day Tour Tours start everyday at 8:00 AM Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the trip. From Saigon to Mui Ne we will go with the new express way takes 2 hours 45 minutes, please go to our meeting point office the address 229 Pham Ngu Lao Street, District 1 Ho Chi Minh City, be here at 7:55 am,There will be another transit to take you to a comfort sleeping bus station to go to Mui Ne. Once you arrive around 11:00 you will have 1 hour 30 minutes to have your own lunch and refresh before going on our private tour. ITINERARY 12:45: We will pick you up at our office then heading to the Fairy Stream. 13:15 Visiting Fairy stream (Suoi Tien) Leave your shoes on the rack then walk through the entrance gate. You’ll be wading in ankle-deep cold water all the way to the natural stream and here you will see all the sand blocks with many diffenrent colors where the small stream running through the middle and here you will have a chance to ride the ostriches riding (pay extra). 14:45 Visiting the fishing village, observing the daily lives of the local fishermen. 15:45 Visiting White sand dunes, activities can be taken: riding quad-bikes over sand dunes (additional charge). 17:00 Visiting Red sand dunes, slopes are less steep than the White sand dunes, great opportunity for taking the photo as red colour of the sand is great contrast to background scenery and observing the spectacular sunset over the sand dunes is a amazing view. 18:00 After the sunset, returning back to our office. We will invite each person 1 local banh mi for dinner, The bus will come and take you to HCMC around 18:30. Be in HCMC around 21:30 and you can get a taxi to go back to your hotel.
IncludesRound trip English-speaking tour guide Luxury return sleeper bus from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne Jeep Tour Drinks Local Dinner
- English-speaking tour guide makes travel a breeze Stress-free. Good experience with the sleeper bus air-conditioned travel from point to point Hassle-free transfers to and from Ho Chi Minh City with new express way A stunning sunset at the red sand dunes Surcharge Table Holiday surcharge: VND 460,000 (Lunar New Year / April 18 /April 30 - May 1 / Sep 2 / Dec 24 / Dec 31 - Jan 1) per person All surcharges are payable in cash directly to the driver