My Guide Website?
From Ho Chi Minh: Sleeper Bus to Mui Ne with Bed and Water56 Reviews
Experience the real Vietnam with a comfortable sleeper bus journey between Ho Chi Minh City and Mui Ne. Relax in your own private bed with curtain as you make the trip, with drop-off when you arrive.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel between Ho Chi Minh City and Mui Ne in comfort on a famous sleeper bus
- Relax or sleep on your own fully-reclined comfortable bed complete with curtain
- Discover the real Vietnam as you travel between the cities in an authentic way
- Work, browse, or relax on social media by using the complimentary onboard wi-fi
- Arrive direct at your accommodation in Mui Ne with drop-off at the destination
DescriptionLie down and relax as you travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne on one of Vietnam's famous sleeper buses. Make the most of your time as you speed along the journey, with water and wi-fi included. Begin your journey at the meeting point. Exchange your voucher for a ticket, then take the convenient 30-minute minibus transfer to the bus's location. Watch the city go by as your are transported on this necessary journey because the buses as not permitted into the urban core. Once there, get on board your bus for the journey to Mui Ne. Relax during the 2.5-3 hours journey in your own private bed with curtain. Arrive at Mui Ne refreshed and rested. Complete your journey with convenient drop-off at your chosen location.
IncludesBus Driver Drop-off Private bed Curtain Water Air-conditioning Wi-fi
- There is no toilet onboard the bus The departures marked 'VIP 21' and 'VIP 19' do not require a transfer to the bus terminal in Ho Chi Minh City VIP 21 departures are seated, not sleeper buses and it's at 7h30am 11am and 17pm VIP 19 departures are seated, not sleeper buses and it's at 10am, 15pm Sleeper buses is at 5h40am, 8am, 14pm and 22h30pm