My Guide Website?
From Ho Chi Minh: Mekong Delta, My Tho & Ben Tre Day Trip35 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-hour drive to the Mekong Delta past plantations, orchards, and small villages. At My Tho, take a motorboat to an island for some sweet treats. In Ben Tre, visit a coconut candy workshop and explore some traditional food and music of the area.
- Enjoy a boat ride through the picturesque canals of southern Vietnam
- Cruise along the Mekong River by motorboat
- Walk or cycle around the islands and villages
- Admire green rice fields on your way to My Tho
- Enjoy tropical fruits, folk music, honey tea, and coconut candy
DescriptionDepart at 8:00 AM from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel and head to the Mekong Delta by minivan or bus. Enjoy an unforgettable 2-hour drive to the Mekong Delta along the provincial roads down in the Southern region of Vietnam. Pass rice paddies, pineapple plantations, orchards, and small hamlets. You'll arrive in My Tho at approximately 10:00 AM where you will ride on a local motorboat past Dragon Island, Phoenix Island, and Turtle Island. Stop at the famous Unicorn Island to visit a natural beekeeping farm, and taste honey wine, rice wine, and banana wine. Then take a walk through the village and row along the coconut canal to see daily local life in the Mekong Delta. Continue your motor boat trip to Ben Tre province to visit a handmade coconut candy workshop. Then transfer to a small motor boat and travel along the lush, green canals, stopping at local Vietnamese restaurant for some traditional food. Later on, enjoy various types of tropical fruits at the orchard garden and listen to traditional music. At the end of the tour, a local boat will take you back to My Tho. From there a bus will drive you back to Ho Chi Minh city, arriving at around 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off is available from centrally-located hotels in HCM City. Experienced English-speaking guide. A/C minivan + wifi, motor boat and rowing sampan boat. Sightseeing tickets Lunch, cacke, fruit, honey tea, .mineral water. Traditional music Travel Insurance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free for children under 5-years-old. Parents will be responsible for handling any costs that arise during the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible