My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Perfume Pagoda Tour and Yen Stream Boat Ride
Explore the Perfume Pagoda complex on a day trip departing from your accommodation in Hanoi. Ride a bamboo boat down Yen Stream to the base of the pagoda mountain, and visit the Huong Tich cave.
- Explore the vast temple complex of the Perfume Pagoda on this flexible-length
- Board an authentic bamboo boat as you float 1.8 miles
- amazing Pagoda in Vietnam ' Pagoda located inside the rooftop of rocky mountain
- Seeing thousands of wild stocks in the Yellow Fields in Summer here
DescriptionITINERARY : 8h – 8h45 : We pick you up at your hotel and start to visit Perfume Pagoda. 9h15 – 9h30 : Have a short break for 15-20 minutes to relax 10h15 : We arrive at Perfume Pagoda and walk to Yen wharf to get on local boat. The boat will go through Yen stream and you can enjoy beautiful landscape. 11h30 : Short trek to the main cave on the mountain summit ( 2.5km), we visit Huong Tich cave. The tour guide will help you understand about this landscape. 13h00 : Have lunch at the restaurant. 14h00 : Visit Thien Tru Pagoda for resting and if you wish, Buddhist prayer. Thien Tru Pagoda was built in the 18th century under King Le Thanh Tong dynasty. Thien Tru means a heaven kitchen, derived from the imagination of the locals in this region, of which the rock formations in this area look like chefs busily working in the kitchen. 15h30 : Back to Yen wharf and return by bus to Hanoi. 18h00 : Arrive back to Hanoi and get dropped at the Hotel. The Trip end !
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) Lunch Professional guide Air-conditioned vehicle Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions