My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Halong Bay Deluxe Cruise Day Trip11 Reviews
Experience Halong Bay on this deluxe cruise day trip. Take a cruise, visit surprise caves and Titop Island, and so much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the amazing Halong bay, a World Heritage site
- See Surprise Cave, the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay
- Stop by Titop Island
- Go kayaking trip at the Luon Cave
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch onboard
DescriptionDiscover all that Halong Bay has to offer on this bestselling tour. Start your day with a pickup in a comfortable shuttle bus from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. When you arrive at the harbor of Halong Bay, enjoy a welcome and safety briefing. Then, go on a 5-hour journey on a cruise route known for its striking — sometimes even bizarre — scenery. Take in the sights, and go through passages with uninhabited islets and outcrops. Later, enjoy a typical Vietnamese lunch onboard, and then visit Surprise Cave, the most beautiful cave in Halong bay. Take a hike up and down, if you so choose. Next, visit Luon Cave (Tunnel Grotto), where you are welcome to go kayaking. If you are lucky, catch a sighting of some wild animals, including monkeys and birds. Then take a stop at Titop Island, where you can climb to the top and enjoy amazing panorama views of Hanlong Bay. Or, feel free to go for a swim at a nearby beach. Later, return onboard and cruise back to the harbor. Take in an amazing sunset on the upper deck on your way back, before getting back on the shuttle bus for a comfortable return to Hanoi.
IncludesLunch onboard Restroom onboard All entrance fees & tickets Kayaking & swimming English-speaking guide Round-trip shuttle bus from Hanoi Old Quarter Halong Bay admission
- The itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions and operating conditions, with or without prior notice. Ha Bay is very crowded every day, especially in summer and weekends. Please tell us if you have any concerns or questions. Our tour guide is always there to help you. Please be respective of other tourists, local culture, the tour's timetable and common principles. Please contact us in advance by hotline/whatsaap/zalo or email to confirm pickup information. If customers do not stay in Hanoi old quarter, we have 3 other pickup points that customers can choose one to come: Hanoi Opera House (01 Trang Tien street at 8:00AM), Hanoi Aira Boutique Hotel & Spa (38A Tran Phu street at 8:20AM), or CIS coffee shop (162 Tran Quang Khai street at 8:50AM).