My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Halong Sapphire Cruise with Balcony Cabin120 Reviews
Sail through the amazing scenery of Halong and Lan Ha Bays on a luxury 2-day cruise. Take part numerous activities including kayaking, swimming, tai chi, squid fishing, and cooking classes. Relax on deck with a cocktail under the stars.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Sail through the Lan Ha & Halong Bays in the Gulf of Tonkin
- Cruise past thousands of islands and islets
- Enjoy numerous activities including kayaking and swimming
- Take advantage of free transfer both ways Hanoi
DescriptionDAY 1: HANOI - HALONG – LAN HA BAY (Lunch/ Dinner) 12:00 Welcome at TuanChau habour in Halong Bay. 12:00-12:15 You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Sapphire Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by. 13:15 - A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. We set sail for Lan Ha Bay passing to Da Chong islet where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago 14: 00: When lunch is about to finish, it is just nice that the Cruise completes its entry through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (as part of Halong Bay). The area is surrounded by a lot of extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Guests can start their journey to explore Lan Ha Bay by Kayaking and swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay 17: 00: Back to the main boat, and cruising to a place for staying overnight 17:30 - Join the sunset party on the sundeck in a warm and romantic atmosphere, making friends with other members of the group, enjoying fresh local fruit, and listening to soft, light music. 18:00 -Cooking class opened right on the Cruise, you will be guided on how to prepare and make spring rolls 19:15 Relish a special dinner in the restaurant. 20:45 - 00:00 Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range of wines, beers, and liquors, and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on the Bay. Order a Spa service or take any activities on a boat cruise such as watching documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relaxing on our rooftop deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY - HANOI (Light Breakfast/Brunch) 06:00 - The nicest time of the day on Lan Ha Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee, or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never-ending miraculous scenery unfold before you. 06:30 - Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee) 7:15 - 8:30 - Enjoy the last stage of your trip to Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterward 09:00 -9:15 Check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. 09:45 Enjoy your brunch on the boat. 10:45 you will board our tender and head back to the wharf 12:00: Back to harbor -
IncludesDeluxe cabins with A/C En-suite bathrooms Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) All meals on board Bottled water Welcome drink Entrance and sightseeing fees Tai Chi Lesson Cooking demonstration Happy hour Kayaking English-speaking guide
- Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Please contact local operator at least 2 days before travel date to confirm pick up time and location
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking Surcharge 10 usd/pax if you travel during Lunar New Year from 08 to 14 February 2024. Kindly pay directly 10usd/pax in CASH for tour guide when he/she comes to pick you up.
- This option is based on twin/double sharing basis. If your group is odd number, a triple room will be arranged, solo traveler have to pay single room surcharge.