My Guide Website?
From Da Nang/Hoi An: Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Full-Day Tour120 Reviews
Ride Asia's longest cable car on a trip to Ba Na Hills and Golden Bridge from Da Nang or Hoi An. Admire the panoramic views of the forest, then enjoy access to over 90 activities at Fantasy Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Special option with maximum 12 tourists
- Walk on the Golden Bridge inside Huge Hands
- Admire the legend view from 1487 meters attitude
- Experience with longest cable car in Asia
- 90 activities in Fantasy Park
DescriptionExplore Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hills from Danang/HoiAn 7:30 - 8:15 AM You get picked up from your hotel, then go to Ba Na Hills (If you staying Hoi An, you have transfer from Hoi An to Da Nang and join with group) 9:30 - 10:00 AM Take the cable car up to Golden Bridge. Enjoy sightseeing the beautiful natural forest from your cable car. Then walk and take photo of Golden Bridge, the Flower Garden, Linh Ung pagoda and Wine Celar. 12:00 PM Take the second cable car up to French Village Enjoy lunch with buffet of more than 80 dishes in the restaurant. Walk around the European Architecture Village Entertain in Fantasy Park with thrill-games, adventure game, 4D, 5D movies. 3:00 - 3:30 PM Take the cable car down the mountains Get back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned van Guide Buffet lunch (if option selected) Roundtrip cable car ticket Golden Bridge entry Ba Na Hills entry Bottled water
- This tour will take place rain or shine From Sep to Jan is the rainy season in Da Nang City, the weather on Ba Na Hills is unpredictable so you should consider to join the tour or not Infants that are over a 1 meter tall are charged as children Children who are taller than 1.39 meters are charged as adults (pay in cash to the tour guide) Please note that this is a tourist-attractive destination, so it could be crowded