My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Traditional Cooking Class and Pho with Local Girl8 Reviews
Discover the local culture through food and savor your creations at the chef's home. With 2,5 hours cooking class, you will learn and hand-on cooking local dishes and enjoy meals like a local
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience hand-on cooking delicious traditional dishes especially Pho
- Discover the culture of Vietnam through local food
- Enjoy what you cooked in cooking class for lunch/dinner
DescriptionLet's make your day complete and delete the boring time in Danang city by join hand-on Cooking Class for a fun, warm and casual evening to learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese meal in the chef's house You'll learn by preparing 2 local dishes and passion juice. Then sitting down to enjoy a meal of the dishes that you've cooked. in the end of cooking class, we send you the recipes, so you can re-create the magic at home for future nights. *** Tour Itinerary: Pick up at meeting point by local chef Enjoy welcome drinks Having a very interesting cooking class in local family Enjoy the dishes your cook *** Menu: 1. Fried Spring Roll 2. Beef Noodles (Pho) 3. Unlimited Passion Juice * Vegetarian/Vegan menu is available upon request * The menu may change slightly depending on availability of local ingredients * There is extra-charged 100,000vnd/person by cash for booking on Vietnamese Public Holiday * Children under 4: Free of charged and not join cooking and share the meal with parents
IncludesEnglish speaking main chef Ingredient for cooking class Unlimited passion juice Meal with specialties
- Children under 4: Free of charged and not join cooking and share the meal with parents