My Guide Website?
- Enjoy a tour of Hanoi's food hotspots, and sample the local vegetarian food
- Take a guided walk through the historic and lively old quarter with your guide
- Sample Vietnamese vegetarian cuisine and delicacies like lotus root salad
- Taste a traditional egg coffee alongside dessert and dumplings
- Choose between two tour options, one with a full meal and one with samples
DescriptionOption 1: Food tour in Hanoi Old Quarter (anytime between 8 am-6 pm) You will walk through Hanoi's old quarter with a local guide and at the same time try some of these amazing vegetarian dishes along the way, such as: -Egg with vegetables banh mi -Fresh spring rolls (with mango, cucumber, green papaya, pho, carrots, herbs, and lettuce..) deep in a tasty peanut butter sauce -Fried dumplings -Vietnamese traditional dessert -Egg coffee -Steamed rice roll cake Options 2: Sightseeing and then a meal in a buffet restaurant (preferred time is from 9 am to 12 am or from 5 pm to 8 pm) You will walk through Hanoi's old quarter with a local guide for 1.5 hours, and stop by a Café to try our famous Vietnamese egg coffee. After a long walk, we’ll get to a famous vegetarian buffet restaurant. You’ll have a chance to taste 20-30 different kinds of food from salad, soup, and fried to main dishes and dessert. For examples: -Five colors rolls -Yam bean and almond salad -Grilled mushrooms and vegetables -Lotus root salad -Pumpkin soup -Grilled eggplant with onion fat -Misty fruit with coconut milk -Grapefruit sweet soup -Baked banana bread (The menu will change every day depending on the seasonal vegetables and the restaurant)
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in the Old Quarter English-speaking guide Food (according to the option selected)
- If your hotel is in the Old Quarter, pickup is provided.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫760,300Buy Tickets!