Trang An and Mua Cave Tour with Sunset View
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the Trang An cave complex and the site of the King Kong movie
- Taste the flavours of Vietnam with a traditional buffet lunch and tea break
- Enjoy a bike ride around the local villages
- Climb up to Mua Cave and marvel at the stunning panoramic sunset views
DescriptionStart your day with a boat trip around the Trang An cave complex, discovering the secrets of the area and visiting the site of the King Kong movie. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese buffet lunch before hopping on a bicycle to explore the local villages around the Trang An area. Relax after your bike ride with a Vietnamese tea break and then travel to Mua Cave and learn about the location’s many stories. Climb 500 stone steps to reach the top where you can see all the way to Tam Coc and enjoy stunning panoramic sunset views of the countryside and Ngo Dong River. Travel back to Ha Noi on your private bus, watching the countryside pass by on your way.
IncludesPickup and drop off at your hotel in an air conditioned private car Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary English speaking tour guide Buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine 2 free bottles of mineral water 1 free traditional hat Rental for bicycle ride Mua Cave Vietnamese tea break Additional beverages Personal expenses Gratuities
- Please note, the itinerary is subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Please provide a mobile phone number or email address. The local operator will contact you directly after you make your reservation
- Unfortunately, guests with disabilities are unable to take part in water sport activities on the boat
- If you do not want to do the cycling segment of the tour you can relax in a restaurant with a cup of coffee, visit a local market or take a walk around the villages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
2-Day Royal Palace Ha Long Bay & Ti Top Island Cruise
Climb aboard a boutique boat and cruise across the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay in refined luxury. Upgrade your adventure in the scenic wilderness and feel like a VIP on16 ReviewsFrom ₫2,961,800
War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Group Tour
Journey through the dark history of the Vietnam War on a tour of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City and the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels used by the Vie68 ReviewsFrom ₫710,800