Top 10 dishes: Saigon Luxury Private Food Tour By Motobike
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Taste at least 10 mouthwatering, authentic Vietnamese dishes and a free flow of drinks
- Get free photos taken during the tour to remember your fantastic time
- Benefit from a flexible itinerary, including vegetarian options and change of venues on request
- Enjoy a private tour by motorbike, experience the real atmosphere of Saigon with your own informative and caring tour guide
DescriptionExplore the culinary scene of Ho Chi Minh City by motorbike, and discover why food is such a huge part of Vietnamese culture, daily life and national pride. Join the locals and brave the traffic on a ubiquitous mode of transport as you journey around the city. Meet the vendors and go to outdoor restaurants carefully chosen for the quality of the food, their popularity with the locals and their authenticity. Avoid the tourist traps (unless requested) with guides you can trust. They never accept or receive any money for their recommendations, and will never leave your side! Benefit from an itinerary carefully tailored for your pleasure, depending how much time you want to spend at each site and what your specific interests are. Go on a culinary journey to places where the locals like to eat, and savor the same fresh delights at more than 10 mouthwatering tastings. Whether your food preferences are adventurous or more conservative, you will not go hungry and will get the most for your money.
IncludesFood and drinks at the restaurants Hotel pick-up and drop off Accident insurance Poncho/raincoat in the event of rain Travel insurance All items of a personal nature Tip/gratuity
- • Please provide your full name and nationality, along with a contact email address and telephone number (WhatsApp/local number etc.) on booking
- Please advise of any food allergies or special requests
- Restrictions apply to some areas for this activity
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available for central-located hotels in District 1,3,4,5, Binh Thanh and Phu Nhuan. For other areas, kindly meet your guide in front of Saigon Opera House (7 Lam Son Square, district 1, HCMC)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500