Saigon Opera House: Tickets to A O Show or Teh Dar Show
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a stunning show in the Saigon Opera House, a 119-year-old national relic
- Listen to folk Vietnamese music played with 17 traditional instruments in the A O Show
- Listen to the energetic rhythm performed live with tribe instruments in the Teh Dar Show
- Be amazed by the spectacular acrobatics and athleticism of this bamboo circus-like show
DescriptionEnter the historic Saigon Opera House and experience the richness of Vietnamese culture mixed with stunning athleticism and acrobatics, the theatrical visuals of the dramatic arts, imaginative scenic and lighting design, and live music echoing the work songs of southern Vietnam. See yourself gliding along the sweet and breezy walkways of southern Vietnam, wandering past the surging dunes of central Vietnam, and standing before a breathtaking lotus swamp as you hear the echoes of a southern chanty and the traditional music of 'Don Ca Tai Tu.' The leading visuals of the show – the chastity of bamboo, the basket boat – reflect the spirit of the Vietnamese people and their heritage. There is no script, no climax and no sequence. During the hour-long show, the audience is gently introduced to many different tones of emotion in this vivid yet poetical rendering of Vietnamese life, capturing in it the Vietnamese dream of life, love, and everything in between.
IncludesTickets to A O Show and/or Teh Dar Show Complimentary drink Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and beverages Guide
- E-ticket holders must arrive 45 minutes before show time in order to exchange the e-ticket for a Theater Pass. Theater doors will close 15 minutes before show time. Only the quantity of guests stipulated on the e-ticket will be admitted into the performance. All group members must check in together to exchange the e-ticket for a Theater Pass. The use of cameras, video recorders, cellular phones and cigarettes is prohibited. Food and drinks are available for purchase at the theater. Food and drinks brought from elsewhere are not permitted. Latecomers will be seated in a dedicated area. Seats in this area are subject to availability. In case of lateness, A O Show management will not refund the difference in ticket price. Show is not suitable for children below the age of 5. Please respect the seat number allocated to you on your Theater Pass. The children rate is applied to those from 5 to 12-years-old and under 1.4 meter in height
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Mekong Delta: 3–Day Cruise and Land Tour from Saigon
Take your time discovering the sights of the Mekong Delta and witness the life on the river. Relax on the sun deck of the beautiful wooden vessel and experience the localFrom ₫9,928,000
Hoi An: Historical Tour By Scooter
Hoi An is an amazing town for learning about the beautiful history of Vietnam. Join this Hoi An Historical Tour to explore Hoi An's ancient town by visiting old architectFrom ₫1,540,200