Saigon Opera House: The Mist Contemporary Dance Show Ticket
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a performance of neo-classical ballet mixed with contemporary dance
- Immerse yourself in the story of rice and the beauty of the Mekong Delta
- Admire the style of the 119-year-old Saigon Opera House
DescriptionEnjoy a 1-hour performance of The Mist, a dance show that celebrates rice as the origin of life. No other symbol better represents Vietnam’s culture than this simple crop. Experience how grains of rice mean so much – humble as the muddy soil they rise from, pure as their silky white color, joyful as the laughter of a young farmer and nourishing as the life force for generations of Vietnamese. Marvel as the show paints watercolor-like pictures of farming life in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta. See beauty emerge from a dreamlike misty dawn on the field. Young dancers move with grace, elevating mundane cultivating activities into a sensational and symbolic rhythm of life.
IncludesTicket to The Mist dance show Drinks
- E-ticket holders must arrive 45 minutes before show time to exchange the e-ticket for a theater pass
- Theater doors will close 15 minutes before show time
- Only the number of guests shown on the e-ticket will be admitted
- All guests on a single e-ticket must check in together
- The use of cameras, video recorders, cellular phones and cigarettes is prohibited inside the theater
- Outside food and drink are prohibited
- Latecomers will be seated in a dedicated area. Seats in this area are subject to availability. In case of lateness, no refunds are provided for the price difference between dedicated seating and the class of ticket on the e-ticket
- The show is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years
- Please use the seat number shown on theater pass
- The children's rate applies to ages 5-12 years and under 1.4 meters in height
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ho Chi Minh: Mekong River Cruise with Set Menu Lunch
A guided trip to the Mekong Delta that offers a glimpse into the unique and fascinating river life of this vibrant southern-Delta region.From ₫853,000
Private tour to Cao Đài Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover Vietnam's fascinating history: start at Cao Dai Temple to see the stunning temple and learn about local spiritual culture; then visit the phenomenal underground1 ReviewsFrom ₫1,066,300