Sa Pa: 2 Day Trekking, Night Market and Cooking Class Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Stay at Nomadtrails Boutique Sapa a 3 Star hotel
- Learn from a cooking class with a local chef
- Visit the night market
- Explore the rice terrace fields in the mountains
DescriptionWalk down the hill to Flower valley, a beautiful valley with stunning rice terrace fields. Discover the everyday life of the mountainous people of Vietnam. Become a guest in one of their homes and learn about their culture. Encounter different kinds of animals, such as buffalo, pigs and ducks. Stop for lunch at a local restaurant. Continue to the Ta Van Village where there will be a driver waiting for you. Check into the Nomadtrails Boutique Sa Pa and relax. Be picked-up by your guide and join a small group to visit the night market. Taste the local street food and try the local rice wine. The next day have breakfast in the hotel before leaving to go to the market with the staff. Learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese food from a local chef, using the ingredients you have been to the market to find.
Includes3 star hotel Breakfast in the hotel Water Lunch in the trekking tour Entrance to all mentioned sites An English-speaking guide for the night market and trekking tour Pick-up from the bus station Travel insurance
- Please check there is a room available at the hotel before booking the tour
- The night market tour starts from the lobby of your hotel
- The trek is not suitable for disabled people, senior citizens and children under 6 years old
- Warm clothes are recommended between the months of October and March
- Bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please respect the local culture
- The price for one person : $111
- The price for a group of two people : $87 per person
- The price for a group of three people : $70 per person
- Maximum for a room is three people and an Infant.
- Infants from 0-5 get in free.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Hanoi Food Tasting ToursTay-Ho-District, Hanoi
The most interesting venue to learn the secrets of Vietnamese cuisines and more..................
Migola TravelDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
All kinds of individual or private tours can be booked with this travel company. Customized or pre-arranged are both an option...................