Sa Pa 2-Day Easy Trek and Homestay Bus Tour from Hanoi
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend the night at a mountain homestay in Ta Van village
- Meet the different ethnic minority groups of Sa Pa
- Learn about traditional culture and see local activities
- Trek through the terraced rice fields and bamboo forests of Muong Hoa valley
DescriptionLearn about the ethnic minority people of Vietnam on a 2-day trek through the Hoang Lien Son mountains. Spend the night at a homestay and more. Day 1: Hanoi – Sa Pa (L, D) Journey towards Lao Cai past rice fields and peaceful scenery. Arrive in Sa Pa and take a walking tour to visit the local market and meet ethnic minority Black H’mong and Red Zao people in their traditional costumes. Trek through the Muong Hoa valley after lunch. Brave the suspension bridge to Y Linh Ho village, where you can watch the H’mong people go about their daily lives. Continue up the mountain to Lao Chai village, and then check into your homestay, where you can learn about the mountain life of the Dzay ethnic minority people. Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sa Pa – Hanoi (B, L) Trek from Ta Van village and see the terraced rice fields, small hamlets and bamboo forests of the Hoang Lien Son mountains. Continue to the Red Zao village of Giang Ta Chai and get beautiful views of the Muong Hoa River. Continue uphill to visit a handicraft center in Hau Thao village, where the H’mong and Zao women gather to exchange skills. Meet the children and teachers of a local school before driving back to Sa Pa. Get some free time to explore the market and town center before taking the bus back to Hanoi.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by modern air-conditioned bus with comfortable seats Tissues and 2 bottles of water per person for both bus journeys Transportation by modern bus with experienced driver in Sa Pa English-speaking escort Local guide in Sa Pa Meals (1 x dinner, 2 x lunch and 1 x breakfast) All entrance tickets to sites indicated 1 night at a homestay with basic single bed, hot water, mosquito net and blanket Insurance on board the bus Beverages Travel insurance VAT Personal expenses Items not mentioned above
- Drop off in Hanoi will be at the office on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday evenings
- The trek is 9 kilometers long and not recommended for older guests or children
- The overnight homestay might be on the 1st or 2nd night. The tour leader will inform you on the bus to Sa Pa. Please note that the facilities are not the same as a hotel
- Bring warm clothes and a scarf, hat or cap as the weather in Sa Pa is unpredictable. It is normally cold from September to March
- Due to the altitude, Sa Pa is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
- Bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Please bring cash in Vietnamese dong as the banking system in Sa Pa doesn’t always function well. US dollars, euros and Australian dollars are accepted
- Please bring any medicine you require in case of illness
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500