Pristine Bai Tu Long Bay 3-Day w/ Swan Boutique Cruise 4*
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy dinners in a traditional Vietnamese-style decorated restaurant
- Kayak through thousands of islands and islets with your guide
- Relax with an authentic spa service on board
- Visit Vung Vieng floating fishing village or Bai Tu Long National Park
DescriptionDay 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Cong Do – Cap La Island Between 7:45 AM and 8:30 AM, the Swan Shuttle Bus will pick you up from your hotel in the Old Quarter area of Hanoi and head northeast. In Ha Long, board your cruise, enjoy a welcome drink and be briefed about on-board safety and the activities available to you. Have lunch while leisurely cruising to the center of Bai Tu Long Bay. Then, arrive at Cap La Island, the most beautiful area in Bai Tu Long Bay. Kayak through karsts or relax on the beach to contemplate the breathtaking views. You’ll be back on the boat for sunset where you can enjoy some drinks for happy hour as well as tea and fresh fruit. After dinner on-board, take part in games or activities such as squid fishing and karaoke. Overnight on-board in the Cong Do area. Day 2: Discover the Life of Local Peeople – Vung Vieng Floating Village – or Bai Tu Long National Park Start your day with Tai Chi on the top deck and enjoy the morning landscape of the bay. After open-air breakfast with coffee and tea, transfer to the day boat for a stunning cruise of the bay. Based on weather conditions and the tide level, one of two itineraries will take place. The first itinerary involves going to Hon Co Island for swimming and relaxing with a BBQ lunch on the beach. Then, enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam. Or, have the chance to go fishing with local fisherman in the morning, have a delicious hot lunch on the boat, and then visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village where you’ll board a rowboat to learn how pearls are grown. After either itinerary you’ll return to the main boat to enjoy the sunset and a cooking class – make your own Vietnamese cuisine! Day 3: Thin Canh Son Cave – Hon Gai Harbour Your day begins again with Tai Chi on the sundeck at 6:30 AM and breakfast on-board. Then, visit Thien Canh Son cave – one of the most beautiful and most famous caves of Bai Tu Long Bay. After packing up your cabin, enjoy one last fun activity – join in and show your creativity with the fruit carving exercise! Then, enjoy lunch while the cruise returns to Hon Gai Harbour. At approximately 12:30 PM, leave for Hanoi.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Entrance and sightseeing fees Cruise through Bai Tu Long Bay tour All meals on-board (3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts) Cooking demonstration Sunset party Tai Chi every morning Kayaking Welcome drink, cold towel Bottles of mineral water in shuttle bus and in cabin Daily fresh fruit in cabin Insurance on board Round trip shuttle bus transportation Bamboo boat Visa arrangements Beverages Tips Personal expenses Authentic spa service All other services not clearly mentioned in 'What's Included'
- Please bring: sunscreen, warm clothes, sandals, sunglasses, hat, and chargers
- 5:00 to 6:00 PM each evening is “happy hour” – buy one drink get one free
- Please inform the guide if you wish to do karaoke
- The itinerary on day 2 will be chosen by the guide based on weather conditions and tide levels – you will be informed of the exact itinerary on the tour
- If you would like to be picked-up from Noi Bai airport, please inform the tour operator, they have a pick-up service from Noi Bai airport to your hotel in Hanoi old quarter area
- If you would like to use a private car to the cruises, please inform the tour operator, they have this service for your own group
- If the guests visit Bai Tu Long bay on special days including Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year (traditional Tet holiday of Vietnam), the guests will pay a surcharge: compulsory gala dinner on Christmas, New Years Eve $25/adult and $15/child; lunar Tet $15/adult and $10/child
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ho Chi Minh: Mekong River Cruise with Set Menu Lunch
A guided trip to the Mekong Delta that offers a glimpse into the unique and fascinating river life of this vibrant southern-Delta region.From ₫853,000
Private tour to Cao Đài Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover Vietnam's fascinating history: start at Cao Dai Temple to see the stunning temple and learn about local spiritual culture; then visit the phenomenal underground1 ReviewsFrom ₫1,066,300