Perfume Pagoda Full-Day Private Tour from Hanoi
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore one of the pagoda temples of the Mahayana Buddhists of Vietnam
- Get stunning views of the landscape on a boat trip along the Yen River
- Look at the amazing carvings at the entrance to Huong Tich Cave
- Take a scenic drive through the Red River Delta
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi, and then take a scenic drive through the Red River Delta by private car. Climb aboard a small boat rowed by the locals on arrival, and journey down the Yen River to the shrine of Den Trinh at the Perfume Pagoda complex. Climb to the top for amazing views of the limestone Huong Tich mountains, and walk along the flagstone path to see the stalactite and stalagmite formations of Huong Tich Cave. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, before going to the pagoda temple of Thien Tru, dedicated to the goddess Quan Am. Make your way to My Duc by boat for the afternoon drive back to Hanoi.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by private car English-speaking guide Lunch in a local restaurant Boat trip on the Yen River Entrance fees Drinks Visas Tips and personal expenses Cable car ticket (US$10 per person)
- The walk can be a challenge for some people as the path is fairly steep. There is a cable car that you can take for an additional fee, to be paid on arrival
- You are advised not to visit the Perfume Pagoda during Tết (Vietnamese New Year) and the 3 months before it (February to April) as it is crowded with pilgrims
- The price of this tour is based on 2 people booking. If you are a solo traveler, there is an extra charge of US$85
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ho Chi Minh: Mekong River Cruise with Set Menu Lunch
A guided trip to the Mekong Delta that offers a glimpse into the unique and fascinating river life of this vibrant southern-Delta region.From ₫853,000
Private tour to Cao Đài Temple and Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover Vietnam's fascinating history: start at Cao Dai Temple to see the stunning temple and learn about local spiritual culture; then visit the phenomenal underground1 ReviewsFrom ₫1,066,300