Overnight Halong Bay on Rosa Boutique Cruise
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cruise along Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at its breathtaking beauty
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, one of the bay's largest and most spectacular caves
- Visit the largest floating fishing village at Halong Bay and a pearl farm village
- Taste delicious meals on-board with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
- Enjoy an early morning sun rise for Tai Chi lesson on sundeck
- View the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee
DescriptionOn day 1, you will depart from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter after an early morning pick-up. You will then drive to Halong Bay, the beautiful UNESCO world heritage site. Board the cruise at Tuan Chau Harbor and sip a welcome drink before checking into your cabin. Enjoy a Vietnamese seafood or vegetarian lunch, while cruising the magnificent Halong Bay and admiring the limestone rock formations. Then, visit Halong pearl farm village before exploring Sung Sot, also called Surprise Cave, the bay’s largest and most spectacular cave. Later in the day, relax on-board and marvel at your amazing surroundings, before a delicious dinner is served and the evening entertainment begins. Enjoy an overnight stay on the boat in your luxurious cabin. Day 2 begins with an invigorating Tai-Chi class on deck before breakfast. Partake in a cooking class with the cruise's chef and learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes. You will then enjoy lunch on-board before heading back to the harbor. Depart for Hanoi with a stop in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop. 07:30AM – 08:30AM: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter 04:00PM- 04:30PM: Arriving in Hanoi, end your trip
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Entrance fees, taxes and service charges English-speaking guide Luxury accommodation during the cruise Welcome drink Meals on-board Sunrise Tai-Chi class Insurance during the cruise Cooking class Additional drinks Tips Personal expenses If you would like to travel on the Rosa Eco Bus there will be a 20 USD surcharge Compulsory surcharge for Gala Dinner on Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year Eve (31 December) and Vietnamese’s Lunar New Year Surcharge (04, 05, 06, 07 February 2019) 20 USD
- You will be required to send a copy of your passport to the cruise company at least 24 hours before check in for advanced registration
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- The cruise may be cancelled without notice in the event of unavoidable circumstances, such as major climatic events. You will be offered a full refund in the event of cancellation
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Please do not bring large pieces of luggage on the tour
- Special requests of bed preference (Deluxe Double Cabin or Deluxe Twin Cabin for the team of 2 people) and food restrictions need to be informed to our cruise (ex: vegetarian, no spicy food,...)
- We have WiFi at the restaurant of the cruise and the WiFi at Halong bay is so week. You’d better finish all the important work in Hanoi center.
- If you travel alone, you will have to pay single supplement as the price shown
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............