Mekong Delta Premier Tour with Coconut Village & Kayaking
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Feel unique in a small, catered group
- Experience a drive on a 'Xe Loi'
- Go kayaking through local canals
- Get a sense of the idyllic life in the water region
- Pay a visit to local workplaces and discover locals’ techniques
DescriptionOn arrival at the Ham Luong dock, begin your cruise along the Ham Luong river in the tributary system of the Mekong River. Enjoy the cool breeze on the river, as the lush tropical islands on either side enhance the tranquility and rural ambiance of your trip. Witnessing how locals create unique products with their skillful handicraft techniques. Have fun on a trip around the village by a type of motorized rickshaw, called 'Xe Loi' locally. Shortly afterwards, kayaking through tropical canals at the Mekong Delta is on your to-do-list. Have a delicious and filling meal for lunch at the local host house, relax in the rustic countryside or explore the scenery around the village by bicycle. Walk in the fruit orchards, taste seasonal fresh fruits, and be calmly rowed through narrow canals by small boats before heading back to Saigon.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off English speaking guide Local boat trip Home hosted lunch Local kayak Entrance fees Other drinks and meals Travel insurance Personal expenses and tips
- Pick-up is available from centrally located hotels in District 1
- For those staying in hotels outside of this area you will have to go to the meeting point
- Please be on time, as the tour operator will not wait for latecomers
- The return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible
- Please dress appropriately for a visit to the pagoda (shoulders and knees must be covered)
- The tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility or heart problems
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Hanoi Food Tasting ToursTay-Ho-District, Hanoi
The most interesting venue to learn the secrets of Vietnamese cuisines and more..................
Migola TravelDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
All kinds of individual or private tours can be booked with this travel company. Customized or pre-arranged are both an option...................