Mekong Delta: 3–Day Cruise and Land Tour from Saigon
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire fantastic sunsets and sunrises on the sun deck and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere on the Mekong River
- Explore the Cai Rang or Cai Be bustling floating market to get an insight into the daily life of the Delta river
- Walk through the green fruit orchards and rice fields in the countryside and meet the locals
- Savor delicious meals aboard the beautiful wooden vessel
DescriptionDay 1: After an early morning pick–up from your hotel in Saigon, depart for Can Tho or Cai Be. Board the wooden cruise vessel around noon, savor a delicious lunch and sit back as the boat starts along the river, admiring the fantastic scenery. In the afternoon, disembark for a guided stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Back on board, relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent Mekong river. Ending the day with a delicious on–board dinner, settle in for your overnight stay on board. Day 2: Set off for a sunrise cruise at 6:30 AM. Watch the locals go about their daily work while enjoying an early breakfast. Board a sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively, and bargain with the merchants. Visit local candy and cake making factories or navigate through the green water landscape to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards. Alternatively, discover the nearby town by foot or explore the small side canals of the Mekong river on bicycle. Resume your cruise journey as lunch is served. In the afternoon, make another trip to one of the exotic villages. Day 3: After breakfast and an early start on the Mekong river, visit another floating market and experience the authentic life of the Mekong people. Take another sampan trip right into the lush rural landscape, the fertile fields and the exuberant green. The Mekong Delta boat tour ends around 11:00 AM on the pier, as you are transferred back to your hotel, with a lunch stop on the way.
IncludesTax and service charge Road transfer from Saigon Pick–up and drop off from selected hotels in Saigon District 1 and parts of District 3 English–speaking guide on board Mineral water in your cabin on board 2 nights accommodation on cruise ship Guided walk and side trip of Sampan All savory meals Additional beverages Personal expenses
- Please bring insect repellent and wear comfortable shoes for light walking, casual clothes and a light jumper as it might get a bit chilly at night
- Price is based on a twin shared basis: single charge is applied when there is only one person using the room
- The tour itinerary is reversed when starting from Can Tho on odd dates
- The drive to and from Cai Be takes approximately 2 hours; to and from Can Tho takes approximately 4 hours
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to tour departure
- A valid passport document is required on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
2-Day Royal Palace Ha Long Bay & Ti Top Island Cruise
Climb aboard a boutique boat and cruise across the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay in refined luxury. Upgrade your adventure in the scenic wilderness and feel like a VIP on16 ReviewsFrom ₫2,961,800
War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Group Tour
Journey through the dark history of the Vietnam War on a tour of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City and the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels used by the Vie68 ReviewsFrom ₫710,800