Mekong Delta: 2–Day Mekong Delta Cruise Tour from Saigon
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the spectacular sunset and sunrise and enjoy the fantastic views from the cruise sun deck
- Visit local floating markets such as Can Tho and Cai Be Market
- Walk through the green fruit orchards and rice fields in the countryside
- Savor delicious meals aboard the beautiful wooden vessel as it cruises along the Mekong river
DescriptionBegin your first day with an early morning pick–up from your hotel in Saigon and head to the comfortable river cruiser in Cai Be or Can Tho. Enjoy a refreshing welcome drink and a delicious lunch as you set sail. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong Delta people. In the afternoon, take a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits. Back on board, savor a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent Mekong river. Finish the day with a delicious on-board dinner, before you settle in for your overnight stay aboard. On the second day, set off for a sunrise cruise at 6:30 AM. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits and building ships as you enjoy breakfast. Board a sampan boat to Cai Rang floating market, the region's busiest and most lively, and bargain with the merchants. Later on, begin the journey back to Saigon from Can Tho by road, with a chance to try typical Mekong Delta dishes at a Mekong rest stop.
IncludesTax and service charge Road transfer from Saigon Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Saigon English–speaking guide on board Mineral water in your cabin on–board 1 night accommodation on cruise Guided walk and side trip on Sampan All savory meals Beverages Personal expenses
- Please bring insect repellent and wear comfortable shoes for a light walk, casual clothes and a light jumper as it might get a bit chilly at night
- Price is based on a twin shared basis: single charge is applied when there's only one person using the room
- The described itinerary starting from Cai Be on even dates is altered when starting from Can Tho on odd dates
- The drive to/ from Cai Be takes around 2 hours, to/ from Can Tho takes around 4 hours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Private Evening Cyclo Tour with Water Puppet Show
Visit Hanoi and take a leisure evening tour around the city's French Quarter on a cyclo. Get to see all the highlights of the Old Quarter, including Hanoi Opera House and6 ReviewsFrom ₫1,279,500
Dai Nam Amusement ParkBinh-Duong, Ho Chi Minh City
An amusement park where you can have fun in different attractions or spend the day in the water park or zoo................