Lang Toi: Vietnamese Culture Show at Vietnam Tuong Theater
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a performance at the Vietnam Tuong Theater, where local performing arts meet a world audience
- Listen to folk melodies played on over 20 traditional musical instruments
- See village life recreated by ancestral bamboo props and juggling and stunning acrobatics
DescriptionVisit the Vietnam Tuong Theater to experience Lang Toi: My Village, for a unique cultural performance on Vietnamese village life. During this 1-hour show, farming, traditional games and the daily life of northern Vietnamese villagers are recreated by ancestral bamboo props, rhythmic dance, juggling, and acrobatic movements. The circus-style performance is accompanied by distinct folk music played on over 20 musical instruments. The show was created in Hanoi in 2005 and toured around the world from 2009 to 2012, with over 300 shows in France, Holland, Spain, Belgium, Greece, Hungary, Germany and Hong Kong.
IncludesTicket for Lang Toi: My Village performance Complimentary beverages
- E-ticket holders must arrive at the theater 45 minutes before showtime in order to exchange the e-ticket for a theater pass
- Theater doors close 15 minutes before showtime
- The ticket is neither refundable nor exchangeable
- Only the number of guests stipulated on the e-ticket will be admitted to the performance. All group members must check in together to exchange the e-ticket for a theater pass
- The use of cameras, video recorders, cellular phones and cigarettes is prohibited
- Food and drinks are available for purchase at the theater. Food and drinks brought from elsewhere are not permitted
- Latecomers will be seated in a dedicated area, and seats in this area are subject to availability. In case of lateness, management will not refund the difference in ticket price
- The show is not suitable for children below the age of 5 years
- Please respect the seat number allocated to you on your theater pass
- The children rate is applied to those from 5 to 12 years old and under 1.4 m
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
2-Day Royal Palace Ha Long Bay & Ti Top Island Cruise
Climb aboard a boutique boat and cruise across the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay in refined luxury. Upgrade your adventure in the scenic wilderness and feel like a VIP on16 ReviewsFrom ₫2,961,800
War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Group Tour
Journey through the dark history of the Vietnam War on a tour of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City and the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels used by the Vie68 ReviewsFrom ₫710,800