Journey to the Marvellous Mekong Delta System by Speedboat
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a beautiful journey on a luxury speedboat
- Experience traditional music, rowing boats, and honey tea cultivation
- Taste a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a riverside restaurant.
- Discover the delightful countryside and the network of canals and channels
- See the lifestyle of the locals who live along the riverside
DescriptionBe collected at your accommodation at 7:30 AM and transferred to Tan Cang pier in a modern comfortable minivan. Depart at 8:00 AM traveling to Mekong Delta (My Tho) on a luxury speedboat. Enjoy a light breakfast of cake and seasonal fruits. Take in the fresh air and learn about the daily life of local people who live along the river banks. Arrive at Mekong Delta (My Tho) at 10:00 AM. Enjoy tropical fruits while listening to Southern amateur music, a traditional kind of music in Southwest Vietnam. Ride to Cong Doan on a rowing boat and experience the peaceful atmosphere at the water region through small nipa canals. Visit Hong Phuc coconut candy factory to see the coconut candy production line. Visit the bee-farm to observe how people raise bees for honey. Enjoy honey tea and choose to purchase products made from honey and queen bee milk. Taste the snake and scorpion special wines of the Ben Tre province. At 12:00 PM cruise to a riverside restaurant and enjoy a Vietnamese traditional lunch with seven delicious courses. These include elephant ear fish, which is a very special dish in Mekong Delta, and rice-paper served with fish sauce. After lunch, return to Saigon for 3:30 PM and be returned to your accommodation.
IncludesPick up and drop-off at your accommodation Insurance on boat Life jacket English-speaking guide Water Wet towels Vietnamese traditional set lunch at riverside restaurant Cake and seasonal fruits Gratuities
- The speedboat has 12 seats, 24 seats, or 35 seats
- The speedboat departure time is 8:00 AM
- The meeting point is Tan Cang Resort, A100 Ung Van Khiem District, 25 Ward, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
- Children must be supervised at all times during the tour
- Please note that the only restrooms available are at the Tan Cang Resort and in the MeKong Delta Area
- We recommend that you wear sandals, hiking boots, or trainers
- We provide raincoats during the rainy season between May and October
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500