Hoi An: Night Food Tasting Small Group Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Eat your way through Hoi An Old Town
- Taste the unique dishes of central Vietnam
- Discover hidden food stalls and local cafés
- Explore a maze of alleys bursting with life
- Enjoy a coffee or beer at a riverside bar near the Japanese Covered Bridge
- Join the locals at the central market, and learn about the different ingredients
DescriptionWork your way around Hoi An’s Old Town after the sun has gone down. On this small group tour with a maximum of 12 people you will be joined by a local leader who will give you an insight into the food scene in Hoi An. Enjoy a culinary adventure away from the Midday heat. Meet your guide at sunset for a walk through the local cafes, food stalls, markets and restaurants at the heart of the historic city. Go to a bakery that has been making the town’s tastiest banh mi (a type of sandwich) for over 20 years, using fresh local ingredients. Next, join the locals at a small café to try the hot and crunchy banh can crackers, served with quails eggs, pork and a tasty salad. Continue into the heart of the city at the central market, where hundreds of street hawkers sell a staggering array of produce, including fresh noodles, sweet jelly, seasonal fruits and live seafood. Your local guide will walk you through the colorful array of ingredients, explaining the most popular dishes and their significance to the traditional cultures of central Vietnam. Walk through a maze of tiny alleys to find a hidden gem of Hoi An, and sample 2 specialties; deep fried wonton and white rose dumplings. Next, visit a 1,000-year-old well that supplies the locals with clean water year round. It’s considered by the locals to be the best water to make cao lau, a noodle dish that originated in Hoi An. Go to a vegetarian restaurant to feast on a buffet of fresh food. Save space for the mussel salad at the next venue, followed by a real treat; it cake for dessert. End at a local café near the Japanese covered bridge and discover a perfect spot to round off your adventure with a Vietnamese coffee or beer.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide All food as indicated on the itinerary 1 bottle of water 1 coffee or beer Additional food and drinks Tips and gratuities Ticket for Hoi An Ancient Town 120.000VND or 6USD/person(in accordance with the Hoi An Centre for Cultural Heritage Management and Preservation, visitors to Hoi An Old Quarter are required to purchase an entrance ticket before joining the tour. Please bring it with you in case the local authorities check)
- • Please present your voucher to the local guide at the beginning of the tour. If you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed. Just meet at the start point
- Please contact the local supplier if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number on your voucher (business hours only) • Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Vegetarians can be catered for • Light and comfortable clothing is recommended • Children must be aged 6 to 11 years inclusive. Children under 6 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Tours are conducted in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............