Hoi An Countryside: 9-Kilometer Small-Group Bicycle Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the beautiful countryside on a small-group bike ride
- Cross the wooden floating bridge and enjoy a boat ride on Thu Bon River
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a traditional family house in a small rural village
- Discover Hoi An in a new perspective different than the regular tour group itineraries
DescriptionAfter departing from Hoi An, spend a leisurely day cycling through the scenic countryside of Vietnam far away from traffic and city noises. The tour goes for about 9 kilometers (5.5 miles), and makes several stops for an easy and manageable ride for all ages. Cross the islands on the Song Thu River delta and Thu Bon River using local transportation, including ferries and the floating bridge. Discover how wooden river boats are made, learn the secrets of weaving the colorful straw of traditional sleeping mats and try the renowned local boat baskets. At lunchtime, go to the home of a local family for a traditional meal, and learn their customs and traditions. After relaxing for a while under the shade of a mango tree, begin your return towards Hoi An.
IncludesEnglish or French-speaking guide Bicycle Helmet Lunch with local family Boat ride on Song Thu River Water Extra drinks Other personal expenses
- Children and baby seats are available upon request for passengers under 6 years
- Children bicycles are available for riders 6 years and older
- You can choose between a city bike, hybrid bike and tandem bike
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Please bring a windbreaker from November to January
- For lunch, you can choose between a fish, meat or vegetarian meal
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500