Hoi An: 5-Hour Countryside Sightseeing Bike Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Bike around villages and see stunning rural scenes, rice paddies and coconut palm
- Visit the vegetable village and farm with the locals
- Have a chance to see and photo opportunities of the water buffalo
- Paddle the bamboo basket boats in the coconut palm jungle with the locals
- Enjoy some Vietnamese food at a local restaurant
- Feel the distinct green aroma of local varieties of veggies
DescriptionVisit Tra Que vegetable village where you will feel the green with a distinct aroma of local varieties of vegetables. You'll have a hands-on experience of growing vegetables with the farmers. Then, you'll ride to Cam Thanh ecovillage. On the way, you will contemplate the beauty of the countryside in Vietnam, have photo opportunities of the rice paddies, sumptuous landscapes and ride water buffalo in the rice fields. Next, you'll ride through the coconut palm jungle and have chance to row basket boats with the locals. You will also be immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest. Get some lovable handmade souvenirs made from nipa palm leaves such as hats, watches and rings. Afterwards, enjoy some local food for lunch or dinner at a restaurant
IncludesA bottle of water Transportation Tour insurance Lunch or dinner Extra drinks Tips
- Clothing recommendations: comfortable shoes or thongs
- Don’t forget your sunglasses in the hot season (from April to September) and your raincoats during the rainy season (from October to January)
- Dietary options: If you are a vegan or a vegetarian, gluten-free, peanut allergy...no worries. Food ingredients will be changed flexibly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
2-Day Royal Palace Ha Long Bay & Ti Top Island Cruise
Climb aboard a boutique boat and cruise across the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay in refined luxury. Upgrade your adventure in the scenic wilderness and feel like a VIP on16 ReviewsFrom ₫2,961,800
War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Group Tour
Journey through the dark history of the Vietnam War on a tour of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City and the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels used by the Vie68 ReviewsFrom ₫710,800