Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh One-Way Bus Ticket
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh by bus
- Avoid queuing for your bus tickets
- Travel in comfort on the bus thanks to its air-conditioning
DescriptionAvoid the inconvenience of waiting to buy a bus ticket from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh. Book online to skip this hassle and head straight to the bus. After making your booking, head to the office to collect your ticket without joining any queue. Then, hop onto a comfortable, air-conditioned bus at the meeting point, and make the journey to the destination in 6 hours. A visa for Cambodia is obtained at Moc Bai Border Gate.
IncludesBus ticket Toll fees Mineral water Travel insurance Personal expenses Cambodian Visa
- Departures at 8:00 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM
- The bus route is direct to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and does not return to Vietnam
- Travelers must be present at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the departure time to collect tickets and transfer to the bus station
- Travelers arrive in Phnom Penh after 6 hours from Ho Chi Minh City
- Travelers must have a Cambodian entry visa in order to enter Cambodia; failure to have one may result in denial of entry
- Travelers must pay $35 per person for the Cambodian visa and take 2 photos; your guide on the bus will help you to apply for it at the border
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............