Ho Chi Minh City: Private Guided Sightseeing & History Tour
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the Museum of War Remnants to learn about an important and painful period of Vietnam contemporary history
- Walk through the Ben Thanh market to learn about the art of making embroidered crafts in Vietnam and shopping
- Visit Cha Tam Church and go to the Drug street where you will know about the traditional drug are made by the Chinese and Saigonese
DescriptionYour tour begins with hotel pick-up at 08:00AM by luxury air-conditioned vehicle, from here you will start your Ho Chi Minh half-day tour. Experience the city of Ho Chi Minh like never before, taking the day to explore the city's history, culture, and traditions as you tour around some of its most famed sites, markets, restaurants, and pagodas. Visit the Reunification Palace, being able to listen to your guide's interesting historical knowledge about the structure that was formerly the South Vietnamese President's residence prior to the end of the war in 1975. You will then get the chance to witness the French influence through the French colonial architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. Following this, you will head over to the War Remnants Museum, where you can see the vast exhibits regarding the American-Vietnamese War. Next, enjoy a cycle ride to the Ben Thanh Market, where upon arrival you can wander through the vendor-lined walkways that make up one of the city's oldest surviving structures. You will even get the chance to purchase a few unique gifts, such as local crafts, textiles, or other souvenirs. At midday, stop at a popular local restaurant for an authentic Vietnamese meal with your guide. Next, follow your guide to Chinatown to wonder at the intricate architecture and detail of Thien Hau and learn about their spiritual significance. Finally, end the day with a visit to Binh Tay Market, wandering through the vendor-lined walkways before being transported back to your hotel at approximately 5:30PM.
IncludesModern luxury car transportation during tours and transfer including hotels' pick-up and drop off in District 1 Travel insurance Meals as mentioned in the itineraries All entrance fees English-speaking guide Cool-towels and mineral water (2 bottles per person) Beverages and other meals that are not mentioned in the program Single supplement Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping) Tipping/gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up time for Ho Chi Minh City full-day tour will be varied from 7:45 AM to 8:00 AM
- The tour operator will inform you the exact time when receiving your hotel address, the pick-up time depends on traffic jams, weather and other customers in the group tour
- The tour operator offers pick-up service outside District 1,3,4 with surcharge $5 per person, tour guide will collect directly from you
- The price is not applied in holidays
- The tour operator can change the schedule time for each place and assure you that you will visit all places listed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Half-Day Hanoi Countrysire Tour on Vespa
Experience the natural splendour of the countryside in this half-day tour on the back of a Vespa. Have fun on scooters as you visit rural villages and farming communitiesFrom ₫1,777,100
Acoustic BarDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
For a great local experience of live music look no further............