Ho Chi Minh City: Luxury Sunset Speedboat Tour with Cocktail
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a marvelous and magical sunset
- Share romantic moment over a signature cocktail
- Learn about the culture of Vietnamese fishermen
- Speed alongside Dong Tay Boulevard
- Cruise through Vietnam’s leading urban complexes: Vinhomes Central Park and Vinhomes Golden River
DescriptionAt 5:00 pm, depart from Tan Cang pier under the Saigon bridge. After boarding your speedboat, see the gateways to Ho Chi Minh City: the Saigon bridge and the Thu Thiem bridge. Cruise through Vietnam’s leading urban centers, such as Vinhomes Central Park and Vinhomes Golden River. Discover the Saigon New Port, the trade hub of Vietnam. Speed alongside Dong Tay Boulevard, one of Ho Chi Minh City's most vibrant and famous main drags. Circle around the island and witness the quiet peace surrounding Vietnamese fishermen's traditional way of life. Visit lavish riverside villas. Enjoy happy-hour at your choice of The Deck restaurant or Villa Song Saigon. As your journey ends at 7:00pm, return back to the city.
IncludesInsurance Onboard Hostess Lavie water and wet towels Hotel pickup and drop-off 1 glass of Cocktail or Mocktail at The Deck restaurant or Villa Song Saigon Dinner/Food Gratuities
- Speedboats come in the following sizes: 12 seats, 24 seats, and 35 seats
- Please note, restrooms are only available at Tan Cang Resort or Riverside Restaurants
- Raincoats will be automatically provided for customers during the rainy season(May to October)
- Life jackets will be provided for customers during the tour
- It is recommended to wear one of the following types of footwear: sandal, hiking boots, high-tops, trainers and sneakers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500