Hanoi Opera House: Lang Toi (My Village) Show Ticket
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Admire the Hanoi Opera House, an architectural and historical landmark
- Enjoy a folk melody played by over 20 traditional musical instruments
- See village life recreated by bamboo props and stunning acrobatics
DescriptionEnjoy a 1-hour performance of Long Toi (My Village), a delicate merging of tradition and innovation, where the poetic beauty of northern Vietnamese village life is presented in a novel approach. Marvel at how farming, building activities, traditional games and the lifestyle of northern villagers are recreated. Ancestral bamboo props, breathtaking cirque and rhythmic dance, juggling, and acrobatic movements are accompanied by distinct folk music from over 20 traditional musical instruments. The show was created in 2005 in Hanoi by the creators of À Ố Show. Lang Toi (My Village) toured around the world from 2009-2012, with over 300 performances.
IncludesTicket to Lang Toi (My Village) show Drinks
- E-ticket holders must arrive 45 minutes before show time to exchange the e-ticket for a theater pass
- Theater doors close 15 minutes before show time
- Only the number of guests shown on the e-ticket will be admitted
- All guests on a single e-ticket must check in together
- The use of cameras, video recorders, cellular phones and cigarettes is prohibited inside the theater
- Outside food and drink are prohibited
- Latecomers will be seated in a dedicated area. Seats in this area are subject to availability. In case of lateness, no refunds are provided for the price difference between dedicated seating and the class of ticket on the e-ticket
- The show is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years
- Please use the seat number shown on the theater pass
- The children's rate applies to ages 5-12 years and under 1.4 meters in height
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Mekong Delta: 3–Day Cruise and Land Tour from Saigon
Take your time discovering the sights of the Mekong Delta and witness the life on the river. Relax on the sun deck of the beautiful wooden vessel and experience the localFrom ₫9,928,000
Hoi An: Historical Tour By Scooter
Hoi An is an amazing town for learning about the beautiful history of Vietnam. Join this Hoi An Historical Tour to explore Hoi An's ancient town by visiting old architectFrom ₫1,540,200