Hanoi Motorbike Night Street Food Tour to Undetected Sites
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit 7 food stops with unlimited food and drinks
- Taste egg coffee- a must try in Hanoi
- Explore the beauty of the most famous places around Hanoi at night
- Experience fabulous tastes and sights and enjoy the street of Hanoi like a local
DescriptionBegin the evening with the advantage of a pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at 6:00 pm, followed by a full safety briefing about the tour with the group while enjoying a welcome drink. Start your tour by driving around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, which most tourists don’t visit, to see sights away from the regular tourist routes and experience the real local lifestyle at night. En route, taste the traditional egg coffee, a must-try in Hanoi, and a range of Hanoi street food in many authentic Vietnamese restaurants. Later on, enjoy dinner with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. Continue to tour the city, passing some of the most majestic and historical buildings including the Hanoi Opera House, the West Lake area, the Cathedral Church, Long Bien Bridge, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the railway house. Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the sites. At 10:00 pm, your tour guide will take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel, to end the tour.
IncludesMotorbike with a high-quality helmet Full insurance coverage Tour guide/ English to Vietnamese Female driver in Ao Dai- dress to drive your motorbike Coffee, tea or cold drink at the meeting point All sightseeing entrances fee A range of Hanoi street food for a snack Dinner: unlimited authentic Vietnamese food and drinks Tips Bottled wine and spirits
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- It is recommended you do not take photos when the motorbike is in motion for risk of your device been stolen, if you would like to take pictures,
- please ask our tour guide to help you
- Please try to avoid making sudden jolting movements when the motorbike is in motion. It is important you follow the movement of the motorbike
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Hanoi Food Tasting ToursTay-Ho-District, Hanoi
The most interesting venue to learn the secrets of Vietnamese cuisines and more..................
Migola TravelDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
All kinds of individual or private tours can be booked with this travel company. Customized or pre-arranged are both an option...................