Halong Bay Full Day with Deluxe Alova Cruises from Hanoi
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay
- Climb aboard a junk boat and glide past thousands of islets and caves
- Kayak or row bamboo boats in emerald waters
- Feast on typical Vietnamese seafood (or vegetarian) lunch, set against a superb background
- Visit the stalagmite and stalactite formations of Thien Cung Cave
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day cruise on board a classic junk boat and get a unique Vietnamese experience among the stunning limestone karst mountains of legendary Halong Bay. 07:40 AM - 08:30 AM: Pick-up from hotel/accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter Area - Hoan Kiem District and depart for Halong Bay or at the tour provider's office, if your accommodation is outside Hanoi Old Quarter Area. 10:30 AM: A stop to stretch your legs along the way. 12:30 PM: Arrival at Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Day Cruise with a welcome drink and a safety briefing. 12.30 PM - 04:30 PM: Cruise on the bay and Vietnamese lunch. Enjoy kayaking, bamboo boat rowing, or relaxing. Visit the Thien Cung cave then enjoy an afternoon tea. 04:30 PM: Disembark to get on shuttle bus back to Hanoi. 06:00 PM: A stop to stretch your legs along the way. 08:30 PM: Saying goodbye at your hotel/accommodation in Hanoi or meeting point at the end of the trip.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from/to hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter Bottled water (2 bottles per person) Welcome drink and fresh fruit English-speaking guide throughout Lunch on boat Entrance fees 3.5-hour boat cruise Kayaking Drinks Insurance
- Hotel pick-up is included if your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem District)
- If your hotel not located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area please make your way to the meeting point
- You can request to join the trip from Ha Long City
- Please do not bring oversize or too much luggage
- Please advise if you prefer a non English-speaking guide
- Please advise if you are vegetarian
- Umbrellas are provided
- Please bring sun glasses, sun cream and bug repellent
- Wear comfortable shoes for trekking to the caves
- Please arrange your own travel insurance before the trip
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500