Halong Bay: Amazing 2-Days 1-Night with Aphrodite Cruise
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Escape to a mythical time and place
- Find serenity in style and comfort
- Immerse yourself in a landscape made up of stunning limestone karsts and islets
- Discover the way Vietnam’s lush landscape and the majesty of its seas merge in the wonder that is Halong Bay
- Return to nature and embark on recreation with tranquility and fitness in mind
DescriptionPamper yourself on this 2-day luxury break away. Bask in the fresh open sea air, meander through the strikingly beautiful Ha Long Bay and al its wonders. Be pampered in style and comfort. Enjoy the spacious luxury and attentive services on-board. Have a spa, sauna and massage before dinner perhaps, or bask in the sunset with friends on the top deck for happy hour, enjoy a scrumptious evening meal in a fine dining room, or in the privacy of your personal balcony. Select from cabin movies and room service after dinner. You may also wish to enjoy the extensive wine and cocktail menu whilst playing board games and listening to tales of local legends under the stars at the top deck bar. All activities are optional and aim to satisfy your own taste of travel. Day – 1 (lunch, dinner) - 07:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Hotel pick-up commences, then drive to Halong Bay - 12:15 PM - 12:30 PM: Embark to the cruise vessel. Check-in to cabin - 12:30 PM - 01:00 PM: Proceed to the dining room for general information and safety briefing (3rd deck) - 01:15 PM - 02:45 PM: Lunch is served in the dining room - 03:30 PM - 04:30 PM: Visit Sung Sot Cave for hiking and exploring the stalactite and stalagmite formation. 720 steps in total (1.5-hour tour). Rubber shoes and sandals for hiking are highly recommended - 04:30 PM - 05:00 PM: Come back to the big boat. Prepare for dinner - 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM: Happy hour promotion (buy one get one free) (applied for house wine, long drinks, beers, soft drinks and canned juice) - 05:30 PM - 06:30 PM: Cooking demonstration on the sundeck/ dining room (optional) - 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM: Dinner is served in the dining room - 09:00 PM - onward: Squid fishing at the reception or watch movie in the cabin Day – 2 (breakfast, brunch) - 06:15 AM - 06:45 AM: Start your day with a Tai-chi class on the sun deck (optional) - 06:45 AM - 07:30 AM: Light breakfast is served in the dining room - 07:30 AM - 08:45 AM: Visit Ti Top Island for swimming and hiking - 09:00 AM - 09:30 AM: Regular check-out time (if you have any heavy luggage, put outside of your cabins and settle your bills at the reception, 1st deck) - 09:30 AM - onwards: Full breakfast is served while the cruise goes back to the main port - 10:45 AM - 11:00 AM: Disembark the vessel. Travel back to Hanoi - 04:00 PM - 04:30 PM: Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi
IncludesCruise program Luxurious cabins and suites with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms Welcome drink Delicious Vietnamese and international breakfast, lunch and dinner (set menu) Entrance and sightseeing fees In-house English-speaking tour guide Sampan boat trip Tai Chi session Conference equipment (charter only) Insurance, taxes and service charges Transfer service by a shared D-car limousine Airfares and hotels Visa arrangements Massage services (please see massage menu in the cabin) 1-hour kayaking (VND 300,000 per person) Beverages, tips and personal expenses All other services not clearly mentioned above Surcharge for the gala dinner on Christmas Eve and NYE: 50 USD
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather or tide conditions without prior notice. Cruise schedule is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions. Promotions may apply, and inclusions and exclusions may change. You will be informed of changes upon booking
- Advanced registration is compulsory by law. Please provide (using 'Special Requests') during booking all passport information at least 3-days before departure. (Guests who fail to provide requested information may not be allowed to be on-board, according to local regulations)
- The cruise reserves the right to cancel bookings of guests who do not send passport information 1-day before the arrival date
- Please advise in advance of any dietary restraints including vegetarian diet
- What to bring: original passport, camera, bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, sunblock, insect repellent and gifts (such as books, notebooks, pens and snacks) for children and elderly in fishing village
- Structure: private junk, small group
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
2-Day Royal Palace Ha Long Bay & Ti Top Island Cruise
Climb aboard a boutique boat and cruise across the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay in refined luxury. Upgrade your adventure in the scenic wilderness and feel like a VIP on16 ReviewsFrom ₫2,961,800
War Remnants Museum and Cu Chi Tunnels Full-Day Group Tour
Journey through the dark history of the Vietnam War on a tour of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City and the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels used by the Vie68 ReviewsFrom ₫710,800