Halong Bay 3-Day w/ Rosa Boutique Cruise & Premium Transfer
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the stunning beauty of Halong Bay
- Enjoy swimming, squid fishing and relaxing on the sun deck
- Take a Vietnamese cooking class led by a professional chef
- Begin your mornings with Tai-Chi
- Savor delicious Vietnamese and Asian meals on board
DescriptionOn the first day, you’ll be picked up in Hanoi Old Quarter and head to Tuan Chau harbor. You’ll board the cruise and check in to your cabin. Enjoy cruising through Halong Bay and marvel at passing rock formations during lunch. Next, you’ll pass a pearl farm and head to Tung Gau, where you’ll visit a floating fishing village and the Lan Ha Bay natural reserve. At the end of the day, return to the cruise ship for dinner, entertainment and relaxation. Start your second day with a Tai-Chi class on deck. After breakfast, choose between kayaking or swimming at Three Peach Beach amid pristine, turquoise waters. Eat lunch on board and visit the pearl farm. In the evening, join a cooking class on the sun deck and savor a luxurious dinner. On the final day, join another Tai-Chi morning session and explore Sung Sot cave. Then, learn how to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes from your professional cruise chef. Head back to Hanoi via Tuan Chau harbor and stop in Hai Duong province for some relaxation and a ceramics workshop.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Entrance fees, taxes and service charges English-speaking guide Luxury accommodation during cruise Welcome drink Meals on board Sunrise Tai-Chi class Insurance (during cruise) Cooking class Additional drinks Tips Personal expenses If you would like to travel with the Rosa Eco Bus, the upgrade costs $20 per person (please pay on board the cruise and contact the tour operator in advance for availability) There’s a compulsory surcharge of $20 per person for the Gala Dinner on Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year’s Eve (31 December), as well as the Vietnamese Lunar New Year (February 4-9, 2019)
- You must send a copy of your passport to the cruise company 24 hours before check-in
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- The cruise may be cancelled in the case of unavoidable or major climatic events
- If the tour is cancelled, you will be offered a full refund
- Please do not bring large pieces of luggage
- Please inform the cruise operator and staff of any special requests, including bed preference (Deluxe Double Cabin or Deluxe Twin Cabin) and food restrictions
- WiFi is available in the restaurant, but reception is weak
- We recommend you finish any online work in Hanoi center
- If traveling alone, you will need to pay a single supplement
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500