Halong Bay 2-Day Cruise with V'Spirit Cruises
Are you a business owner in Vietnam?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Vietnam.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Sail around the limestone karst mountains, islands and caves of Halong Bay
- Cruise on board the deluxe V’Spirit Classic cruise boat
- Explore the stalagmites and stalactites of grottos
- Practice tai chi as the sun rises
- Relax on deck and enjoy the views
- Get panoramic vistas from the summit of Titov island
- Watch a cookery demonstration of Vietnamese cooking
- Kayak around the Drum Cave
- Watch the sunset over the misty mountains
- Drive through the scenic landscape of the Red River Delta
DescriptionEnjoy a sublime 2-day cruise around Halong Bay on a beautiful cruise boat. Sail past the spectacular limestone karst mountains and golden beaches. Kayak to fishing villages, enjoy amazing food and learn about Halong’s history. Named a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the scenery is as astonishing as the atmosphere is relaxing. Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L,D) 08:00-08:30: Pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi for the scenic 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Soak up the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside, with a short break en route. 12:30-13:00: Climb aboard your deluxe V’Spirit Classic Cruise and get a short cruise briefing before you set sail. 13:30-14:30: Savor a delectable lunch as the V’Spirit Classic cruises among the many limestone islands. 15:00-16:00: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave, the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. 16:00-17:00: Cruise to Titov Island. Swim and relax on the beach or climb to the island summit for a panoramic view of Halong Bay. 17:00-17:30: Return to the main boat and continue cruising to a quiet area while enjoy beautiful scenery on the way. 17:30-19:00: Enjoy a sunset party on sundeck and admire the best moment of the day, when the sun starts to set. 19:00: Dinner is served. Meet and chat with the other guests, then join the crew to fish for squid. Laze on deck under the stars, or enjoy a cocktail in the bar. Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B,L) 06:30-07:00: Rise and shine for a spot of Tai Chi or a photo hunt. 07:30-08:30: Enjoy a relaxing breakfast as the sun rises. 08:30-09:30: Kayak around the Drum Cave 09:30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin. 09:30-10:30: Continue your cruise of the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more. 10:30-11:30: As you head back to the harbor, watch a cooking demonstration before sitting down to a traditional Vietnamese lunch. 11:45-12:00: Disembark the V’Spirit Classic Cruise back at the Tourist Wharf. 12:15-12:30: Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. 16:45-17:15: Arrive in Hanoi for the end of your tour.
IncludesReturn transfers by shuttle bus between hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter and Halong Bay Welcome drinks Cruise as per itinerary and program Entrance and sightseeing fees English-speaking guide Deluxe cabins with en-suite bathrooms and air-con Vietnamese and international breakfast, lunch and dinner Kayaking Insurance Taxes and service charges Airfares or car transfers Beverages Tips and personal expenses All other services not clearly mentioned above Compulsory surcharge for Gala Dinner on Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year Eve (31 December) an additional 20USD per person paid on the night
- Times of activities may vary slightly
- Itinerary and program subject to change due to bad weather
- Advanced reservation is required, with full passenger details, including full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board
- Bring a swimming suit, sun glasses and insect repellent
- Please advise in advance of any special diet requests (including vegetarian)
- Regrettably, the cruise is not wheelchair accessible
- All cabins have a sea-view window
- Compulsory surcharge for Gala Dinner on Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year Eve (31 December) an additional 20USD per person. The clients are to pay directly to the tour guide on board
Easy cancellationCancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Danang Private Jeep Tour
Visit all of the highest points in Da Nang and view the city high up.From ₫2,582,700
- Best Seller
From Huế: Full-Day Phong Nha Cave Tour
A magical place hidden in the limestone mountain and tropical forests, Phong Nha is famous for its caves, splendid grottos and underground river.15 ReviewsFrom ₫995,200
Saigon Zoo and Botanical GardensDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
Saigon Zoo and Botanical Gardens is one on the oldest zoos in the world...............
Ben Thanh MarketDistrict-1-, Ho Chi Minh City
The most centrally located and popular market in Saigon. .........From
Hoi An Heritage Painting TourHo Chi Minh City
An unique tour to gain insight of the charming and captivating artistic culture of historic Hoi An. ............
Jade Emperor PagodaDistrict-3, Ho Chi Minh City
To explore a "non-touristy" pagoda, visit the Jade Emperor Pagoda. Also known as the Tortoise Pagoda because you can purchase turtles out front to release into the pond.From
Hoi An ExpressHo Chi Minh City
From day tours to multiple week long trips, Hoi An Express will plan every detail to perfection.............
Ecological ToursHo Chi Minh City
A Unique Eco-Experience exploring Hoi An’s countryside on our comfortable Electric Scooters!............From
Hai Van Pass
Hai Van Pass is a 21-km mountain pass on Vietnam’s National Route 1A. It traverses the border of DaNang City and Thua Thien-Hue Province, near Bach Ma National Park. On
Car Rental from Ho Chi Minh City to Surroundings
You deserve a perfect car to take you around Ho Chi Minh City or you want to travel further to destinations such as the Cu Chi Tunnels or Mekong Delta. Rely on a professiFrom ₫2,369,500